Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

I wonder if the green team were set up to fail? I mean, can we really believe that Simon would have forgotten the 20 or so plates of food they still had to serve up? Those 3 so called judges of course naturally were all over anything Tessa and Tim and Anoushka served up, the greatest food of the season apparently.
Starting to think the final 2 will be Tessa and Tim, just how Gary and George and Matt have wanted it all along.

Of COURSE Larissa plays her pin.

We get subtitles for the guest chef, but Simon & Christina get nothing.
I think they thought they got penises on a plate.

I didn't mind Christina, but happy Simon is still there!
Overall though, really uninteresting final 6...........I mean, does anyone give a hoot about Nicole and Anoushka and Tim and Tessa?
Larissa and Simon are about the only 2 I'd want to see in finals week, and Derek certainly should still be there.

They put Simon into every elimination and pressure test, and yet he survives all of them, gotta admire that about him.
Tim surely is the next to go if the process is fair, he should have never been brought back for a 2nd chance, I'd happily swap him with Derek or Ben

I won't be shocked if Tim is in the final 3, based on the camera time he's gotten since the first episode of this season, and they brought him back for a 2nd chance too. Channel 10 sees him as the next Matt Sinclair or Andy Allen

Think Tessa has been in too many commercials to win. They advertise the winners but more discretely I feel.

Tim's given up his primary teaching job, apparently he quit earlier this year.........presumably he either won or he's got a job in the culinary industry

I was reading through the TV guide and it says as follows:
Sunday: Mystery box Invention test
Monday: Pressure Test
Tuesday: Top 5 advantage challenge
Wednesday: Top 5 compete for a chance in semi final.

No show Thursday due to the final quarter being aired. So I would assume Sunday will eliminate 5th place and then Monday will eliminate 4th place and then Tuesday will have 3 finalists for the first time since 2013. Unless they’re sneaking a double elimination somewhere into it as they did in 2012.

I'm assuming someone gets eliminated on Wednesday, there's no episode on Thursday night, then on Sunday, 4 contestants are cut down to 3, on the Monday 3 are cut down to 2, and then the Grand Final is on a Tuesday night.

I'm assuming someone gets eliminated on Wednesday, there's no episode on Thursday night, then on Sunday, 4 contestants are cut down to 3, on the Monday 3 are cut down to 2, and then the Grand Final is on a Tuesday night.

You may be right. Just have to see what TV guide puts for Sunday nights episode.

TV guide updated: On Sunday night top 5 will cook off to become top 4. Which would mean Monday night 4 becomes 3, and Tuesday will screen a finale with 3 finalists to my guess.

Tonight's episode - basically the final 3 looks like it'll be Larissa, Tessa and Simon. The other 3 are in the pressure test tomorrow. My hunch is Nicole goes next.

I got the same vibes. I’m hoping Tim/Nicole go next. Anushka I love but I don’t think she’s been the star of the series. So if it’s down to Simon Larissa and Tessa I’ll be more than pleased.

Back