Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Tati's too one dimensional, I'm over the banana leaves thing too.
Tim should never have given a second chance, he's actually the worst out of the boys left, Ben and Simon and Derek are on another level to Tim

Tessa is my least favourite, I just can't handle all the smugness. She knew as well as we did that she would win tonight.

They are ridiculously harsh on Derek, make him cry, then 'comfort' him. Or at least George does, Gary just stood there with his mouth open.

Zock Jonfrillo or whatever his name is is pretty rude, especially to Ben.

Tessa is my least favourite, I just can't handle all the smugness. She knew as well as we did that she would win tonight.

They are ridiculously harsh on Derek, make him cry, then 'comfort' him. Or at least George does, Gary just stood there with his mouth open.

Zock Jonfrillo or whatever his name is is pretty rude, especially to Ben.

Derek has been really struggling in his 3 past cooks. I can't see him staying much longer if he continues like this.

I haven't got teary watching Masterchef since they had the kiddie one on, but seeing Derek getting upset with his cook and George going over to talk to him had the tear ducts going. 😥

OMG Guest Chef Phil is the sweetest and kindest person in the world

Yes, much better than last night's.

The judges were embarrassing tonight with all their spoon-bashing.

Pretentious cooking with beluga caviar that costs $9000 a kilo is just ridiculous. Not that I'd eat it if it was $5,

Didn't even watch tonight, god, I've so lost interest in this season, even though I really like Ben and Derek and a couple of the girls

Good that Derek was on the safe side, but almost everyone I like (Simon, Ben, Tati, Anushka) is on the losing team.

Ben getting to the top 10 was all I wanted to see, I never thought of him as a likely winner.
At this point, Tessa winning the whole thing seems the most likely outcome to me, maybe in the final 3 with Simon and Larissa perhaps.

Not happy with that result. I don't think they made it clear enough that you could pretty much *only* use the waste elements and just supplement them with a few things from the pantry, they did say it was an open pantry.
They should have made it ONLY the wasted elements and staples.

Back