Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

I found Ben far more interesting and entertaining and with more personality than at least 5 or 6 of them still in the show.
Oh well, presumably now Anuska and Larissa will be turfed out and then Derek and Simon, leaving the judge's pet Tim and the blondes to fight it out for the title.

As an individual who respects graciousness and decency, I am disgusted at the judges tonight. Do they not have any value or respect for decency?

On the plus side, I won't be watching this anymore.

It's so obvious that the producers see Tim as the next Matt Sinclair, the amount of camera time he's had since episode one was a sure sign that they think he's got "entertainment value". I fully expect Tim will be the last male contestant standing, Gary and George and Matt will have had their "riding instructions".
The ratings this year are way down compared to previous seasons. I think people are over the blatant favourtism the 3 judges show to certain contestants and the rigidness of the format. The only good thing about this year has been using Matt Sinclair as a mentor..........yes, the guy who the 3 amigos didn't think was good enough to win his season of Masterchef.

As an individual who respects graciousness and decency, I am disgusted at the judges tonight. Do they not have any value or respect for decency?

On the plus side, I won't be watching this anymore.

They were rather hard on Ben tonight, and Gary/George were quite happy to get him out the door, literally.

They were rather hard on Ben tonight, and Gary/George were quite happy to get him out the door, literally.

And the bias is ridiculous. They were quite happy to wait until it was far too late for Ben to change his ingredients, because they wanted him out.
Tati (who i like, so it's not sour grapes) on the other hand, had it spelled out to her to use the bananas.

I dunno. The duck was well undercooked....that's basic, let alone anything else, and half a duck left unused in the fridge in no waste challenge? Some of the others seemed to understand fine. They have to get rid of all but one... whilst maintaining the paltry ratings as much as possible.

I dunno. The duck was well undercooked....that's basic, let alone anything else, and half a duck left unused in the fridge in no waste challenge? Some of the others seemed to understand fine. They have to get rid of all but one... whilst maintaining the paltry ratings as much as possible.

Surely duck is good for poultry ratings?

Sorry.

Ratings on Sunday night should be poor, up against the Logies on Channel 9 and House Rules on 7.
Surely this has to be the last season for Gary and George, they've outstayed their welcome with this viewer.
Matt Preston I'd keep as a judge, but I'd replace Gary and George with Matt Sinclair and Kylie Kwong maybe.
And I'd cut the number of contestants that make the final cut from 24 down to 16

A total borefest tonight, at least Derek won the mystery box which was good, but again far too much Tim worship, and even Simon is starting to get on my nerves too.
It ought to be Anouska or Nicole going home next, hopefully not Larissa

A total borefest tonight, at least Derek won the mystery box which was good, but again far too much Tim worship, and even Simon is starting to get on my nerves too.
It ought to be Anouska or Nicole going home next, hopefully not Larissa

I didn’t watch because of the Logies and probably won’t. would you mind saying who was top 3 btm 3? I’m assuming btm 3 was anouska, Nicole and Larissa ?

Back