Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

I didn’t watch because of the Logies and probably won’t. would you mind saying who was top 3 btm 3? I’m assuming btm 3 was anouska, Nicole and Larissa ?

Top 3 - Christina, Simon, Larissa
Bottom 3 - Anuska, Tim, Tati

I would have assumed that as well based on that comment

Pleased with that result tbh. Simon and Larissa are mighty cooks and deserve to be up there along with Derek. Happy that Christina has finally made it to an immunity cook off. As long as Anushka doesn’t go tomorrow I don’t care if it’s Tim or Tati. Both are my preferred preference to go next anyways. I’m just pleased Tessa is safe and through to top 8 and one bit closer to finals week!

No probs with Tim being in the bottom 3, and Anushka should have gone home on Thursday instead of Ben, so that result tonight was fair enough, but they showed virtually nothing of Tati or her cooking her dish, and then she's suddenly in the bottom 3 - that seemed a tad weird to me.
Yep, totally sick of Gary Mehigan, he and George really need to make way for a couple of new judges next year.

Thanks. I didn't watch yet due to the Logies, but I don't mind spoilers as long as it's not an elimination, which is why I'm in here.
Looks like a great night for me - Derek and Simon doing well.
Hopefully Tim will go next.

There’s also a difference between what people watch and what they feel good about watching.

And what they'll admit to. Do the people who watch Australian Ninja Warrior necessarily admit to it or do they pretend to watch something more highbrow on the ABC?

I think there is definitely an agenda to get ABC/SBS things hyped, ie. Costa the gardener, suspiciously added to the gold nominations despite no one having any idea who he is, then on the night he's heavily featured and wins two.

Sorry to see Tati go, but my beasts Derek and Simon are smashing it.

Gary was an arse to Anushka and Tati. "It's just horrible, you're in trouble" and "I know it probably means something to you but it doesn't to me". There's no need.

Gary's been a total grumpy so and so this entire season, looks to me like he's only doing it now for the money.
Hoping Derek or Simon get to cook for the immunity pin tonight.

Derek and Simon did well.
Larissa was favourited through.
She won immunity by default really, by choosing crap ingredients that her opponent cooked even worse.
She's very cocky.
"But it worked", she gloated.
No, not really, it was a 7/10 dish that looked nice but wasn't delicious.

Matt Sinclair is such a nice guy, he should be a permanent judge.

Back