Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

History says not playing the pin will definitely make you the centre of the drama. Even with a 21 out of 23 chance of surviving, I understand why you’d play it.

The judges were lying tonight when they said "we don't have favourite contestants, just favourite dishes".

That it was Gary who said it, to one of "Gary's Angels" made it doubly ridiculous.

The blonde girl in the bottom 4 tonight was never in any real danger, and it was disappointing that the other three were different ethnicities which would undoubtedly have brought more varied culture to future dishes.

Atm my early favourites are anushka and Tessa! Tessa reminds me of great cooks like Mimi and Karlie. I liked all 4 in the bottom so it’s a shame another one has to go tonight. I must say tho this cast is very very likeable so far in comparison to the last 5-6 years.

I still haven't come up with a favourite yet this year. I'm only just watching last nights episode, so someone might grab me by the end.
That little bit with Huda just then was a bit embarrassing when she told them she was making ice cream and crumble, and they said they'd give her a chair to sit and wait on since she was going to have so much time on her hands.

I still haven't come up with a favourite yet this year. I'm only just watching last nights episode, so someone might grab me by the end.
That little bit with Huda just then was a bit embarrassing when she told them she was making ice cream and crumble, and they said they'd give her a chair to sit and wait on since she was going to have so much time on her hands.

They pretty much sabotaged her. If she was going to go it should have been on her own terms, not because the judges sneered at what she intended to make.

I think after the mystery box Abbey is my favourite of the females. I liked the fact she used everything, and she said she's not one for going to the shops for one ingredient, she makes what's on hand work. To me that's the mark of a good, if not inventive cook.

They pretty much sabotaged her. If she was going to go it should have been on her own terms, not because the judges sneered at what she intended to make.
Yes, very unfair. I haven't reached that bit yet but figured from what I've read here, she goes.

Sorry for the spoiler, I thought you would finish the show before checking back here.
No, that's fine. I'd already read she went. And I still haven't finished watching it, I had to pause and will watch the second half later.
Finding out what happens before getting there doesn't worry me in the slightest, so you don't need to apologize 🙂

The promos make it look like Dee is going home tonight, which probably means one of the other 2 girls really gets the flick

I'm officially over Steph she's irritating and already thinks she's a star! Or that's how she's coming over to me !

I didn't notice him before last night, but Blake I like so far, looks pretty solid. Out of the girls, Jess and Anuska

Back