Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...no I didn't my friend... I must have had my head down and was typing when that popped up... woohoo!... **drools**... woohoo again!... I'll be in seventh heaven when she walks on... I just know it!... lol!... thanks for telling me oddjob... cheers.

...actually I had to nick off out of the room for a second... it may have been then lol!... and... I just saw the Ad for it in the break ... as I said... woohoo!... cheers.

Announcer: "AFL Superstar"
Me: Who?

This is some sort of cross promotion. Will be interesting to see them in a team environment (the contestants - no interest in the AFL players)

...haha!... I'm with you on that in regards to the AFL 'superstar' delcan... I have absolutely no idea on AFL... lol!... cheers.

I think Aldo has a boyfriend?

Edit: Fiance

"In early 2014, Aldo met Mark and the pair became engaged two years ago. He says he is looking forward to planning their wedding and hopes his fellow MasterChef Australia contestants will help cater the big event."

I twigged tonight that another contestant was probably gay too, by his reactions. Though he may just be camp straight - like Jericho from Survivor.
This guy
MC_S10_Bio_Khanh.jpg

This is my first time watching Masterchef since probably season 4 and I find it kind of welcoming that nothing has really changed in the format. The music, the filmography, and Matt Preston's clothes are exactly the same.

Last nights challenge was really good but poor Sashi not getting the egg done in time, his Sun Egg looked so sad Ahahaha.

Shui seemed like a really nice guy

Back