Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...I like all of these doing this tonight so I'm hard pressed to pick out one that I want to win it so I'll just relax tonight and will just go with the flow lol!... cheers.

...I'm glad that Shannon's on it tonight... he seems like the quiet achiever type that doen't have to have all of the glory in front of the cameras like that Blumenthal tosser for instance... Shannon seems like a really nice humble guy to me... cheers.

...you've got to give it to some of the contestants that have never had formal training in cooking yet put up such spectacular dishes from being self taught don't you?... hats off to all of them I say... cheers.

...I think that Tim is another one of the 'quiet achievers' this year alongside Gina and Samira so far somehow... cheers.

...his dish that he spent hours on is just a bloody egg on a plate!... I could do that!... what the?... bloody hell Sashi... get your act together mate... sheesh!... cheers.

I think Aldo has a boyfriend?

Edit: Fiance

"In early 2014, Aldo met Mark and the pair became engaged two years ago. He says he is looking forward to planning their wedding and hopes his fellow MasterChef Australia contestants will help cater the big event."

That would explain it, it would mean something else from a straight guy.

That would explain it, it would mean something else from a straight guy.

...well go them!... and what a brilliant idea to lasso them all in to pitch in to cater for their wedding... imagine what the guests would be eating?... oh wow!... **drools**... cheers.

Back