Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...I just saw the promo for Masterchef and saw my sweet delicious Nigella... **heart skips a beat**... now there is a Dessert that I'd like to... erm... I'll shut up now methinks!... cheers.

maybe he'll be judging?

...or he's just there to talk to the vegetables and herbs etc... he's been known to talk to plants before now so you never know?... on the 'Daily Mail' website (and we all know how truthful they are of course) below it says...

He famously admitted giving his plants a little verbal encouragement.

Now the Prince of Wales has made a further revelation: he not only chats to his flowers, he instructs them.

...and let's face it... you can't possibly get anymore better verification of the truth than that can you?... cheers.

article-2286883-185F489E000005DC-231_634x757.jpg

Teacher: Prince Charles has revealed he now not only talks to his plants, but instructs them to help them along their way

article-1184346-04FEC426000005DC-59_468x313.jpg

..."so say 'good morning' to this plant Camilla... her name is 'Mandy'... if you listen close enough she will say 'good morning' to you too my sweet little sugar lump"...

...or he's just there to talk to the vegetables and herbs etc... he's been known to talk to plants before now so you never know?... on the 'Daily Mail' website (and we all know how truthful they are of course) below it says...

...and let's face it... you can't possibly get anymore better verification of the truth than that can you?... cheers.

article-2286883-185F489E000005DC-231_634x757.jpg

Teacher: Prince Charles has revealed he now not only talks to his plants, but instructs them to help them along their way

article-1184346-04FEC426000005DC-59_468x313.jpg

..."so say 'good morning' to this plant Camilla... her name is 'Mandy'... if you listen close enough she will say 'good morning' to you too my sweet little sugar lump"...

i wonder how often he calls his plants by the wrong name?

i wonder how often he calls his plants by the wrong name?

...haha!... I'm not sure reepbot but if he forgets to water them and they begin to wilt he probably thinks that they are being respectful to him and are bowing I imagine... he is such a flake at times... cheers.

I get overwhelmed by the competitive rush and all the noise of MC, it is all too much. If I can avoid some of that I want to watch, it is the most creditable legit RTV comp on Australian TV...maybe I can skip the qualifying rush and the elimination days...

I really want to see Gordon freak out at how good contestants are on this show in it'purest /best form.
I couldn't not stop laughing at his first series of MC in USA, they had to let someone through with a crap cheesy mac, they were utterly dreadful contestants....I think Aussies will blow his sox off

I imagine Charlie will just stuff his face and guzzle red wine

I get overwhelmed by the competitive rush and all the noise of MC, it is all too much. If I can avoid some of that I want to watch, it is the most creditable legit RTV comp on Australian TV...maybe I can skip the qualifying rush and the elimination days...

I really want to see Gordon freak out at how good contestants are on this show in it'purest /best form.
I couldn't not stop laughing at his first series of MC in USA, they had to let someone through with a crap cheesy mac, they were utterly dreadful contestants....I think Aussies will blow his sox off

I imagine Charlie will just stuff his face and guzzle red wine

...I cannot stand watching Gordon Ramsey when he does those 'Hell's Kitchen' type of shows etc where he is just yelling and swearing at people while doing no cooking whatsoever himself but I love watching him just cook things on YouTube... some of his recipes are great... even his 'basic cooking skills' videos are bloody good value to watch at times...

...with Gordon on our Masterchef I can't imagine him giving the contestants too hard a time... I'm just hoping that he's 'mentoring' them... and that's all... so I cannot stand Gordon for the reasons that I stated above but really like his cooking... he's a mixed bag of sorts for me anyway lol!... cheers.

yeah, I think he is boring, and I have never seen him cook a thing, generally avoid his shouty shows, but that first installment when they began MC in the US was hilarious for nobody could really cook, they were shit contestants, he will be in a food coma with Aussie

...speaking of Chefs that I have never liked... Iain Hewitson was always such a grub when he cooked... especially when 'Huey' used to be stirring a dish in a pot and would then take out the spoon ... taste it and lick it and then say "beautiful!... that's just perfect!" ... and the very next moment he would... RETURN IT TO THE POT!... urgh!... my stomach would just churn over whenever he did that... yuk!... the worst thing was that he never had a second thought about what he had just done either... I saw him do it at least twice from memory... maybe three times... I remember on at least one occasion my sweet darling wife and I just turned towards each other and both said... "oh yuk!" (or words similar)...

show-photo.jpg

...he also used to dip his finger in things and lick it too... and then do it again... the only reason that I used to watch him was because I was teaching myself to cook at the time... after having watched him do things like that I am now one of those people that when they cook a meal I probably wash my hands about 30 or 40 times while cooking lol!... do I have a phobia with cleanliness?... is that normal behaviour to do it that many times?... so... probably thanks to him I am an ultra obsessed cleanse freak while cooking lol!... so... thanks Iain Hewitson for being the grubby Chef that you were!... cheers.

yeah, I think he is boring, and I have never seen him cook a thing, generally avoid his shouty shows, but that first installment when they began MC in the US was hilarious for nobody could really cook, they were shit contestants, he will be in a food coma with Aussie

...well I've got to give one thing to the Producers of Masterchef in Australia... almost every person that gets through the initial screening process can cook really well to start with thankfully... some 'can't boil an egg' types do sometimes slip through the net **cough... Rose!... cough!**... but generally we usually get a great cast thank god... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I don't think Gordon is boring at all. He is an interesting character and a good chef.

The only time I will watch Masterchef this year is when Gordon is on. Otherwise I am out.

I don't think Gordon is boring at all. He is an interesting character and a good chef.

The only time I will watch Masterchef this year is when Gordon is on. Otherwise I am out.

...Gordon is far from being boring Affable!... he's great when he's in his 'sedate' state of mind... not so much when he isn't lol!... but what about when my sweet gorgeous Nigella is on it my friend?... SURELY you will watch it when she's on it?... lol!... cheers.

I want to eat the food.....
It is about time MC started to have little pop up shops with all the finalists/favourites, cooking what the public votes on, and sell it to us.
Would be a good challenge.
That chocolate cake.....that is a surprise cake shop, I want to see and taste

Back