Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I'm watching and recording. I can see a lot of fast forewarding on if (actually in the even that ... ) I fall asleep!
I wish it was back to the first days when it was everyday people creating home style cooking. None of these fancy desserts. Then I don't do desserts!

some nice broccoli soup.

...some of the contestants are having orgasms seeing some of the past contestants methinks!.... one of the guys more so than the others... cheers.

...I hope that guy doesn't have to hold onto that kid while he's cooking... it could be a tad bit awks methinks!... cheers.

...we should have some sort of competition over the next couple of nights and should try and pick which pretty young thing Garry will be obsessed over this year and will help get her to the final no matter what... when he gets 'lovers nuts' over one of them his brain stops functioning... cheers.

Lol, usually identifiable by being blonde and annoying[DOUBLEPOST=1525686158][/DOUBLEPOST]First up Gina the Nonna

I am flipping around all the RTV, I wanted to see the loop guy on Voice, houses meh, they will be an occasional peep, MC is the best but I don't like the qualifying or eliminations....
MC Nona.....

I am flipping around all the RTV, I wanted to see the loop guy on Voice, houses meh, they will be an occasional peep, MC is the best but I don't like the qualifying or eliminations....
MC Nona.....

...I have never watched 'The Voice' kxk but just from seeing only the Ads for it I totally agree with what Boy George said about that 'DJ' guy is not actually singing... and it is cheating as far as I'm concerned... I'm so happy that I don't watch that show to be honest... cheers.

Back