Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I think they should do a week where they all have to cook unpretentious, edible food that isn't smeared across the plate, with absolutely no tweezers allowed.

Oh who am I kidding?

...or... have them cook horrid old recipes from the past using oodles of lard and dripping with really fattening sauces (not Jus) with sloppy peas or Brussel Sprouts that our parents used to force us to eat... (I used to hate having to eat 'toad-in-the-hole' with mushy peas or brussel sprouts or whatever for instance)... what about some of those recipes for a change?... give them some old Margaret Fulton or Woman's Day recipes from the 70's perhaps?... all basic sloppy food instead of the arty farty stuff that they do now?... haha!... I would just love to see that lol!... cheers.

main-qimg-cc47851e3fc0930e763b398ba6ea8c33-c

Absolutely no way. Channel 9 has The Voice on and Channel 7 has My Kitchen Rules on. I would rather watch any of these shows than Masterchef.

...aw bummer!... I enjoy your input into the threads... I also enjoy it when both you and reepbot have your little 'chats' too... it won't be the same my friend... cheers.

Absolutely no way. Channel 9 has The Voice on and Channel 7 has My Kitchen Rules on. I would rather watch any of these shows than Masterchef.

phew.[DOUBLEPOST=1525098610][/DOUBLEPOST]
...aw bummer!... I enjoy your input into the threads... I also enjoy it when both you and reepbot have your little 'chats' too... it won't be the same my friend... cheers.

i don't enjoy them.

phew.[DOUBLEPOST=1525098610][/DOUBLEPOST]

i don't enjoy them.

...haha!...perhaps not but I do... you two are great value for me... it's a bit like when my brother and I have little 'chats' the way that you both do... you're basically complete opposites like my brother and I... hence my fun in reading them... the exchanges between the both of you is better than the shows themselves sometimes lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...haha!...perhaps not but I do... you two are great value for me... it's a bit like when my brother and I have little 'chats' the way that you both do... you're basically complete opposites like my brother and I... hence my fun in reading them... the exchanges between the both of you is better than the shows themselves sometimes lol!... cheers.

you are right, him and i are opposites. i'm not nice and he's affable.

I’m excited for tomorrow.

I was listening to the radio running errands this morning and flicked over to Roy & HG. They were talking about an article where Matt Preston said they don’t have dickheads (their words) on Masterchef (as opposed to MKR). And then one of them said “isn’t George Calombaris one of the judges?”. It cracked me up

It's about to start! Is anyone else here?

...evenin' all... yes sweet delcan... I'm here at least lol!... is someone starting a new thread for this series or are we going to just continue posting in here?... cheers.

...evenin' all... yes sweet delcan... I'm here at least lol!... is someone starting a new thread for this series or are we going to just continue posting in here?... cheers.

Maybe just continue here? I think that is what we did last year?[DOUBLEPOST=1525685691][/DOUBLEPOST]Did anyone catch where their overseas trip might be this year from the preview?

I'm watching and recording. I can see a lot of fast forewarding on if (actually in the even that ... ) I fall asleep!
I wish it was back to the first days when it was everyday people creating home style cooking. None of these fancy desserts. Then I don't do desserts!
Edit - I just heard them say it's 10 years! So I've only really enjoyed two years if it!

...we should have some sort of competition over the next couple of nights and should try and pick which pretty young thing Garry will be obsessed over this year and will help get her to the final no matter what... when he gets 'lovers nuts' over one of them his brain stops functioning... cheers.

Back