Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I'd get Sashi to make a main for me and Jess to make a dessert, Sashi's sort of cuisine would be delicious

...being Sashi's next door neighbour would be pure Hell because of when he's cooking his families dinner and the aromas are wafting over to your place your stomach would be growling like Hell I imagine lol!... cheers.

...and of course Ben tells us that his Fish is perfect as I said that it would be... seriously Ben... shut da fug up with your pointless death scenarios will you?... sheesh!... and of course... Gary and George are having edible orgasms in tasting Ben's Fish dish as per usual... **YAWN!**... cheers.

...the sad thing is that we all know who they have earmarked for the win so we shouldn't be shocked when Ben wins it... the only time that we should be shocked is if he doesn't win it... Ben already knows in his head that he is the 'chosen one' so has no qualms about just enjoying his ride to success... but as someone quite a few episodes back said on here (cannot remember who... sorry)... you don't need to win Masterchef to be successful in the future... your own talents will get you through and someone will snap them up pretty quickly when the show finishes... that's a great point indeed... I think that both Jess and Khahn will be snapped up really quickly somehow... Ben and Sashi won't be... well that's my opinion anyway... cheers.
I would eat Sashi’s food in a heartbeat.

A lot of people on the Masterchef social media pages think Sashi is going home[DOUBLEPOST=1532859037][/DOUBLEPOST]Ben is the last of them I'd choose to eat food from, not that his fish would be badly cooked, but he's so one dimensional, the other 3 have a lot more variety

...it cracks me up when either Ben or Sashi constantly say... "it has to be cooked perfectly or I'm going home blah blah blah!" lol!... erm... YES!... IT DOES!... that's the aim of the competition in EACH and EVERY episode isn't it?... like... DUH!... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:cheers.

...it cracks me up when either Ben or Sashi constantly say... "it has to be cooked perfectly or I'm going home blah blah blah!" lol!... erm... YES!... IT DOES!... that's the aim of the competition in EACH and EVERY episode isn't it?... like... DUH!... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:cheers.

I think they are told to say it to "build suspense" for after the ad break

...so Gary tried to rattle Jess just then but she's doing what she originally planned in her head in spite of him looking down on her as if she is doing something wrong... erm... fug off Gary and just let her do what she wants to without your condescending looks you lowlife turd!... go Jess!... cheers.

Back