Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I hope Ben is gone, then I can chill and watch the finals with 3 lovely people, I don't watch enough to hate Ben, but the vibe here is enough for me, and in bits i have watched he drones on and does not appeal.
I’m with you. Mind you chicken rice is one of my favourite meals. So good. I arrived fairly late in Singapore and wanted comfort food. Chicken rice really hits the mark. Just delicious. Mind you Ben is looking ok . Coral trout and King George whiting was a topic of conversation at morning tea today. I’m firmly in the King George whiting camp.

I think Ben's going to "win" Masterchef 2018 - think about it, who else has gotten the most airtime and spoken bits to camera lately, who else can keep cooking fish and be told by Gary and George that it's the best thing they've ever tasted?

...the sad thing is that we all know who they have earmarked for the win so we shouldn't be shocked when Ben wins it... the only time that we should be shocked is if he doesn't win it... Ben already knows in his head that he is the 'chosen one' so has no qualms about just enjoying his ride to success... but as someone quite a few episodes back said on here (cannot remember who... sorry)... you don't need to win Masterchef to be successful in the future... your own talents will get you through and someone will snap them up pretty quickly when the show finishes... that's a great point indeed... I think that both Jess and Khahn will be snapped up really quickly somehow... Ben and Sashi won't be... well that's my opinion anyway... cheers.

...so Ben is now hyping it up that he probably doesn't have enough time to serve up his Fish so obviously that means that he makes it with complete ease... Ben loves to make up death defying scenarios just so that everyone thinks that he's a legend when he 'just makes it'... **YAWN!**... you're not fooling me Ben you insipid little twerp!... cheers.

Back