Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Omg this would be my challenge. Totally love icecream aka gelato. I be got four within a short drive. I usually have it in the fridge. This week it is snickers, white chocolate and pistachio and my current fave raspberry sorbet.

Anyone from WA?
Best gelati ever over there
A place called L'Alba......to die for gelato, and they served it with boozy cherries I forget the name

And years later I saw a doco on the old Italian guy who started that place, and how he is one of the best

Is that place still there I wonder? It was gorgeous, late nights in hot weather on their terraces

Omg this would be my challenge. Totally love icecream aka gelato. I be got four within a short drive. I usually have it in the fridge. This week it is snickers, white chocolate and pistachio and my current fave raspberry sorbet.

...I so love Sorbet... especially Lemon Sorbet... yum!... and... I hope that Kristen wins this but we know what will happen don't we?... cheers.

...wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!... my girl Kristen gets the chance to win the pin!... fuggin' hell... I never saw that coming lol!... and... shut up talking Ben you bloody moron!... cheers.

Back