Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...well we all knew what was going down tonight and I knew from the start that my Gina was going to be going but thanks for all of the fun regardless my friends... you all make the more bearable to tolerate Gary and George's disgusting behaviour each night that this show is on... for that I thank you... cheers.

Dgh4TlRUwAEcbXz.jpg

Dgh4UaTU8AA7KTO.jpg

LOL! You can see poor Hoda thinking "why am I stuck with this guy?"
I noticed he was the only one cheering on Big Red too, kindred spirits.

I bet they contrive tonight to get Ben or Chloe into the cookoff with the guest chef - 2 of the pets of the judges.
They'll probably think Reece doesn't need another immunity pin, and Kristen isn't on their favoured girls list, which Big Red tops

I bet they contrive tonight to get Ben or Chloe into the cookoff with the guest chef - 2 of the pets of the judges.
They'll probably think Reece doesn't need another immunity pin, and Kristen isn't on their favoured girls list, which Big Red tops

...evenin' all... haha!... I reckon that you've read tonight's probable script really well my friend... what's that bet that everything that you've said pans out to be true... great prediction my friend... cheers.

Back