Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Only the guest judge willing to point out any flaws.

...yes she is oddjob... she pointed out to the others that Big Red's had an 'eggy' taste to it so I'm hoping that both Gina's and Jess's cakes blow them out of the ballpark with taste so that the guest judge can get them over the line despite Gary and George... it my only option now... cheers.

...yes she is oddjob... she pointed out to the others that Big Red's had an 'eggy' taste to it so I'm hoping that both Gina's and Jess's cakes blow them out of the ballpark with taste so that the guest judge can get them over the line despite Gary and George... it my only option now... cheers.

You broke the 200 for us Mr S! I think you deserve a prize. I don’t think you’ll get one, but you definitely deserve one.

Congratulations Mr Sticky! First to post on page 200.

Dgh4TlRUwAEcbXz.jpg

Dgh4UaTU8AA7KTO.jpg

Back