Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...and that will never go until they leave the show unfortunately Evan44... in all of the years that I have watched the show not once has Matt ever made a criticism based on who he fancies... he's the only fair one there and the only one that has any integrity whatsoever... I don't always agree with Matt's decisions but then I'm not the one tasting the dishes... but he judges the food... not the contestants themselves which shows his true professionalism... when I do ever watch the tedious 'Masterclasses'... being that Matt calls himself a 'cook' and not a 'Chef' and cooks food accordingly I watch his most times... Matt is firmly based and also honest which is why I like him so much... cheers.
He writes a really good column in the Sunday Murdoch press. I don’t buy it, but my neighbor gives it to me. I’m very anti Murdoch if anyone cares.

...even if Hoda's team outright wins this... that is probably not in Gary and George's plans for them to win is it?... afterall... their Big Red and Big Ben cannot possibly in an elimination round can they?... cheers.

I’m sure your dongle will rise to the occasion!!
giphy.gif

Join us for Love Island Live Discussion tonight at 8.30pm.

Or not...

Let's see if anyone can pick up on my sneaky trick there... :smuggrin:

..yup!... I'll be there or be rectangular my friend... or is that be there or be oblong?... no wait... I'll be there or be square!... yes!... that's it by jove!... cheers.

Back