Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...oh!... no shit Gary!... those Ovens don't have power and have no knobs because they're wood fire ovens eh?... well... who woulda thunked it eh?... cheers.

...although I'm not actually bored with the show at this stage I so do agree with you about the show Evan44... they really do need to make big changes... starting with Gary and George of course... most of the predictability of the show would change drastically in my humble opinion...and... actually provide Chefs that we know to challenge the contestants would be a nice touch... but who am I to quibble eh?... lol!...

...when the contestants whoop and swoon over the guest 'Chefs' and act like they are wetting themselves it is bad acting to the nth degree for me... it's bloody embarrassing for us to watch them act that way... it's ridiculous... but... we really do need new judges that don't base their decisions on dishes based on which way their dicks wiggle towards the females with the boobs... that really is one of the main things that is now dragging the show down big time in the last few years... it just sad and pathetic... cheers.
I love this show, but it is time for George and Gary to exit stage left, but don’t think that will happen.

Back