Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I bet the other contestants are secretly pissed Sashi now has 2 pins, he'll be in the final week for sure, next week is all about desserts and cakes and that wouldn't be Sashi's strength, but he can now dodge one or two elimination challenges.
Reece can dodge one, which could be tomorrow night, if he's in the losing team tonight.

Overall, god, I'm bored with the show this year, the challenges are stale, the judges are going through the motions, and other than Gordon Ramsey, the guest chefs so far this series have been uninteresting.

...evenin' all... we leave for Queensland tomorrow but are stopping at Cessnock for an overnight stay and then stay overnight at Goondiwindi the following night so I'm going to give my Telstra 'dongle' a test run both nights from those locations and then just hope that it works at our daughters place in Queensland when we get there... (she's in a bad area for Internet reception unfortunately) if I'm not online on Sunday night then I doubt that you will see anymore of me over the next 2 weeks I guess?...

...if I am missing then could you all be so kind to please look after my sweet girls Gina/Jess/Samira/Hoda and Kristen and rah! rah! them on in my place pretty pretty pretty please?... lol!... I will be able to watch it but unable to comment on it if the dongle doesn't work... just imagine me screaming and swearing at the top of my lungs at Gary and George and not being able to type anything about it?... lol!... I'm not too sure on how I will be able to cope somehow?... but that all being said... if Big Red or Chloe get eliminated within the 2 weeks that I'm missing in action them I'm sure that all around Australia you will all hear me cheering regardless somehow?... lol!... cheers.

Overall, god, I'm bored with the show this year, the challenges are stale, the judges are going through the motions, and other than Gordon Ramsey, the guest chefs so far this series have been uninteresting.

...although I'm not actually bored with the show at this stage I so do agree with you about the show Evan44... they really do need to make big changes... starting with Gary and George of course... most of the predictability of the show would change drastically in my humble opinion...and... actually provide Chefs that we know to challenge the contestants would be a nice touch... but who am I to quibble eh?... lol!...

I'm not really bored with it because there are likable contestants, but I am bored with the predictability of the judges, and the fangirling over guest chefs who can't even cook food you'd want to eat.

...when the contestants whoop and swoon over the guest 'Chefs' and act like they are wetting themselves it is bad acting to the nth degree for me... it's bloody embarrassing for us to watch them act that way... it's ridiculous... but... we really do need new judges that don't base their decisions on dishes based on which way their dicks wiggle towards the females with the boobs... that really is one of the main things that is now dragging the show down big time in the last few years... it just sad and pathetic... cheers.

Good luck Mr Sticky! If you can't get on here, I kind of hope Big Red survives until you get back, so we can all celebrate her eventual demise together, haha.

...haha!... I'll be working on a solution of some type for a day or so until Sunday night so hopefully all will be well my friend lol!... and thanks for your Big Red comment... I really don't want to miss out on sharing the joy when she finally gets tossed out lol!... cheers.

...although I'm not actually bored with the show at this stage I so do agree with you about the show Evan44... they really do need to make big changes... starting with Gary and George of course... most of the predictability of the show would change drastically in my humble opinion...and... actually provide Chefs that we know to challenge the contestants would be a nice touch... but who am I to quibble eh?... lol!...

...when the contestants whoop and swoon over the guest 'Chefs' and act like they are wetting themselves it is bad acting to the nth degree for me... it's bloody embarrassing for us to watch them act that way... it's ridiculous... but... we really do need new judges that don't base their decisions on dishes based on which way their dicks wiggle towards the females with the boobs... that really is one of the main things that is now dragging the show down big time in the last few years... it just sad and pathetic... cheers.

Someone should do one of those awful Love Island hashtag #willywobbles during some of the judging.

I am sick of the blatant favourtism from the judges - Tamara got it last year, Big Red is getting it this year.

...and that will never go until they leave the show unfortunately Evan44... in all of the years that I have watched the show not once has Matt ever made a criticism based on who he fancies... he's the only fair one there and the only one that has any integrity whatsoever... I don't always agree with Matt's decisions but then I'm not the one tasting the dishes... but he judges the food... not the contestants themselves which shows his true professionalism... when I do ever watch the tedious 'Masterclasses'... being that Matt calls himself a 'cook' and not a 'Chef' and cooks food accordingly I watch his most times... Matt is firmly based and also honest which is why I like him so much... cheers.

Someone should do one of those awful Love Island hashtag #willywobbles during some of the judging.

...bwahahaha!... Gary or George would probably say that they haven't allowed enough time for their dicks to set because they wobble too much I imagine... cheers.

...evenin' all... we leave for Queensland tomorrow but are stopping at Cessnock for an overnight stay and then stay overnight at Goondiwindi the following night so I'm going to give my Telstra 'dongle' a test run both nights from those locations and then just hope that it works at our daughters place in Queensland when we get there... (she's in a bad area for Internet reception unfortunately) if I'm not online on Sunday night then I doubt that you will see anymore of me over the next 2 weeks I guess?...

...if I am missing then could you all be so kind to please look after my sweet girls Gina/Jess/Samira/Hoda and Kristen and rah! rah! them on in my place pretty pretty pretty please?... lol!... I will be able to watch it but unable to comment on it if the dongle doesn't work... just imagine me screaming and swearing at the top of my lungs at Gary and George and not being able to type anything about it?... lol!... I'm not too sure on how I will be able to cope somehow?... but that all being said... if Big Red or Chloe get eliminated within the 2 weeks that I'm missing in action them I'm sure that all around Australia you will all hear me cheering regardless somehow?... lol!... cheers.
Gee I hope it works. You’ll be missed.

Back