Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Khanh releasing his inner Boom Crash Opera rock star look from the 80's.
d241f89551d9280b653c2182551aac0a.jpg

...bwahaha!... i remember them!... lol!...cheers.

...evenin' all... let's hope that our Big Red scenario plays out and that she finally goes eh?... here's hoping from me at least... cheers.
She has had double the airtime of the other two put together. Let’s hope it’s a sign that she’s out.[DOUBLEPOST=1529315350][/DOUBLEPOST]
My idea for new judges - Gordon Ramsey, Nigella, Matt Preston.
No Gordon

My idea for new judges - Gordon Ramsey, Nigella, Matt Preston.

...I sure wish that you were the Producer of the show Evan44... such a perfect choice lol!... just add Maggie Beer to that mix too and all would be so perfect for me lol!... cheers.

...why did they help Lisa just then?... they should have let her just get on with it and to let her fail naturally... that's cheating to me... obviously they don't want Lisa to be the one to go tonight... watch out Hoda... and... how long until they try to rattle Hoda I wonder?... cheers.

...me neither to be honest my friend... as you said... yuk!...
I think it looks delicious.

...we can only hope and wish eh?... lol!... cheers.
[DOUBLEPOST=1529315760][/DOUBLEPOST]
...now they are helping Big Red... again that's fuggin' cheating!... they haven't 'helped' Hoda out yet notice?... if Hoda makes a mistake I bet that they say nothing whatsoever... cheers.
Frig them.

...and... cue them starting to try and rattle Hoda... they are not 'helping' Hoda... they are just stating the bleeding obvious that's all... fuggin' leave Hoda alone you mongrels!... cheers.

Back