Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...speaking of greasey... George is starting to panic that his favourite girl Big Red is going to fail altogether... even his voice started to break from fear... how about not making it so bloody obvious that you have 'lovers nuts' for her eh sunshine?... you are so pathetic!... cheers.

...oh dear... they are going to nail Hoda for her 'hard Carrots' only aren't they?... Big Red has nothing at all on her plate but they'll kill Hoda for her 'HARD FUGGIN' CARROTS' won't they?... cheers.

That is a great hilarious premise in Gary's cadburys ad.
Gary sharing?
giphy.gif

Hoda's gonna be OK, relax.

...haha!... I am now Evan44... they actually really liked Hoda's dish!... I get so wound up when my girls are on the chopping block and it's because I know Gary and George so well that these times stress me out so much... the bastards!... lol!... anyhow... so far it's looking like Hoda is safe so I'll just have another sip of Rum now and relax lol!... cheers.

...so Lisa gives them her life story and says that she's "not ready to go home yet" well rehearsed line and comes close to tears so she's done her bit for the cameras... now to taste the food... cheers.

Back