Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Metter was a nice man but I don't see him as a big player in this season. Feel free to quote me and I'll eat my words if I'm wrong though.

...I agree that he was not one of the big players too Meglos but I was hoping more for 'sentimental' reasons methink!... lol!... I imagine that he would be out just as quick as he came back in because there are so many better cooks than him in reality... cheers.

Correction - the promo for tonight suggests Hoda is going home, which will give Mr Stickyfingers the proverbial heart attack.
However, as we know, Masterchef promos are often deceptive.
I still reckon Lisa is getting the boot, because Hoda and Big Red have gotten way more camera time than her.

...I just HAVE to say this because it gnaws away at me each time that it happens so it's best that I just get it out of my system now methinks!... BUT!... having past contestants getting the '2nd chance' option is totally unfair to the remaining contestants in the competition as far as I'm concerned... as much as we're happy that one of our past favourites (if it happens to be yours of course) has returned they still haven't been through about a dozen challenges and have not worked really hard to get through them as the remaining contestants have had to endure... what if the 'returnee' wins it?... how unfair is that?... also...

...what if one of them was sneaky and smart enough to fail really early in the competition and get knocked out because they 'failed'... and then a dozen shows later 'miraculously' blitzes them in their 'triumphant return'?... that makes their system open to out and out cheating in my books... they cruise along by sitting out a dozen hard core rounds and then cruise through to win it after their 'miraculous turnaround to get back in... call me a cynic if you wish lol!... cheers.

If I had to guess the top 10, it'd be................Sashi, Khanh, Reece, Ben, Gina, Sarah, Jess, Kristen, Hoda, Brendan or Loki[DOUBLEPOST=1529306761][/DOUBLEPOST]I reckon Lisa and Chloe go this week

Correction - the promo for tonight suggests Hoda is going home, which will give Mr Stickyfingers the proverbial heart attack.
However, as we know, Masterchef promos are often deceptive.
I still reckon Lisa is getting the boot, because Hoda and Big Red have gotten way more camera time than her.

...aw man!... I sure do hope that your 'Spidey sense' is right and that is the case... I've had way too many stressful shows now with my girls in the firing line as of late lol!... tonight will be no exception methinks!... I sure do hope that you're right Evan44 my friend... for MY sake!... lol!... cheers.

If I had to guess the top 10, it'd be................Sashi, Khanh, Reece, Ben, Gina, Sarah, Jess, Kristen, Hoda, Brendan or Loki[DOUBLEPOST=1529306761][/DOUBLEPOST]I reckon Lisa and Chloe go this week

...as long as Big Red goes before Chloe and Lisa then a perfect result lol!... cheers.

hqdefault.jpg
I guess for some its personal choice.
Of which "banter" you prefer.:p

...I just HAVE to say this because it gnaws away at me each time that it happens so it's best that I just get it out of my system now methinks!... BUT!... having past contestants getting the '2nd chance' option is totally unfair to the remaining contestants in the competition as far as I'm concerned... as much as we're happy that one of our past favourites (if it happens to be yours of course) has returned they still haven't been through about a dozen challenges and have not worked really hard to get through them as the remaining contestants have had to endure... what if the 'returnee' wins it?... how unfair is that?... also...

...what if one of them was sneaky and smart enough to fail really early in the competition and get knocked out because they 'failed'... and then a dozen shows later 'miraculously' blitzes them in their 'triumphant return'?... that makes their system open to out and out cheating in my books... they cruise along by sitting out a dozen hard core rounds and then cruise through to win it after their 'miraculous turnaround to get back in... call me a cynic if you wish lol!... cheers.

I agree with this too. While it's all "warm fuzzies" for the audience when a favourite returns, for the contestants it's a major blow. Love or hate them, they've succeed in eliminating some others one by one, and to have that victory erased and for the eliminated person to then go on and beat them... it's just not cricket.
Plus, don't ever forget people, TAMARA WAS ALLOWED TO RETURN LAST YEAR JUST ONE DAY AFTER WE GOT RID OF HER.

This is interesting!
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...d/news-story/9f4e5703b5ba5f65e410b3a8425ef40e

I agree with this too. While it's all "warm fuzzies" for the audience when a favourite returns, for the contestants it's a major blow. Love or hate them, they've succeed in eliminating some others one by one, and to have that victory erased and for the eliminated person to then go on and beat them... it's just not cricket.
Plus, don't ever forget people, TAMARA WAS ALLOWED TO RETURN LAST YEAR JUST ONE DAY AFTER WE GOT RID OF HER.

This is interesting!
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...d/news-story/9f4e5703b5ba5f65e410b3a8425ef40e

What’s the bet Big Red gets the boot and comes back immediately just like Tamara?

Yep, I still have PTSD from the Tamara thing last year. Red Head is already imitating her in so many ways

This is interesting!

What’s the bet Big Red gets the boot and comes back immediately just like Tamara?

Yep, I still have PTSD from the Tamara thing last year. Red Head is already imitating her in so many ways

...yep! yep! and yep!... if they don't target Hoda as I am fearing then these scenarios will play out for sure if it is Big Red that goes for sure... please let it be Big Red that is out forever... PLEASE!... cheers.

Back