Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

The dumbest decisions the 3 judges made all season was to bring Tamara back for a 2nd chance, when instead Bryan getting another chance would have instead been more popular with the viewers.
It'd be sweet if the 3 blondes all went home at once, and then the final 4 was Sarah/Arum/Ben/Diana

...I so love this post...I agree that bringing Tamara back was the worst possible scenario for this show at that time... Bryan was another one of my picks to do well in this show from day one too... along with Arum and Callan also... Bryan was cheated out of his return by Gary and George to keep Tamara in and Callan got rail-roaded out too as far as I'm concerned... and I so love your "and then the final 4 was Sarah/Arum/Ben/Diana"... scenario... what a brilliant week that would be with them as the final 4?... lol!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers - thanks for the kind words!
You know Callan committed the sin of making his audition dish far too good, and they sort of put up barriers to him from then on, and they didn't want a 19 year old to win anyway.

...no worries Evan44... credit where it's due my friend... and yet again I agree with you about Callan doing too well at the beginning... I thought so at the time and just KNEW from that point onwards that Gary and George would treat him like shit and that really showed in the last 2-3 challenges that Callan was in... you could see their open dislike of his abilities so easily in those last few episodes... they would go over while he was cooking and would harass and badger him incessantly to put self doubt into his mind by challenging what he was cooking until he failed... they did it more so to Callan than any of the others because it's so easy to bully someone so young... (something that Callan probably got done to him so much at School too I imagine)... they were so afraid that he would possibly win this competition had he stayed...

...Gary and George are both such cowards... they hide behind their 'brilliant Chef knowledge' to harass and bully all of the men and targeting Callan was the easiest task of all to those two bullies... it was such a despicable act any time that they spoke to him... I really do hope that they get replaced... if not then the show will just slide down and down and down the ratings ladder as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

G'day Mr Stickfingers and fellow Masterchef tragics!
I admit, I'm rather excited over the prospect tonight of a major Tamara dinner disaster..........god willing, she goes home tomorrow night.

...hi Evan44... I think that if we 'will' for it to happen as a concerted group then you never really know just what could happen eh?... lol!... as you said... God willing that it comes true... cheers.

My prediction on why Tamara is crying, is because the celebrity chef is tough & Tamara can't handle someone on the show not showing her favouritism.

...yup!... yup for sure lol!... someone that is tough and... stealing her limelight for sure... great to see you Kaz... cheers.

The promo talks up how supposedly tough the celebrity chef lady is on the contestants tonight. I'm hoping the 3 judges are relegated to the storeroom, and the likes of Tamara and Karlie can't use the tears to intimidate George and Gary into giving them a free pass or help or whatever else.
Tamara needs to go, ASAP.

...I so had to laugh at this shot below... the cameraman got the shot so perfect... (did he do it on purpose I wonder?)... I call Tamara/Eliza and Karlie the 'Witches of Eastwick' or the 'Bitches of Eastwick' so when I saw this camera shot I just cracked!... the three Witches standing behind flames just seems so... oh I dunno... so perfect!... lol!... cheers.

BURN-WITCHES-BURN!....gif

WhooHoo! Survivor ads. July 30!
Hopefully no princesses. :rolleyes:

...hahaha!... I am so looking towards shredding bits off that wanker that is 'pretending' to be a yoga fanatic (even though he's not and is lying about it) "because it's a brilliant tactic and I can't believe that nobody has thought of it before!"... huh?... how is THAT a 'tactic'?????... he sounds like a total twonk to me... I can't wait to get my tendrils into him lol!... it's going to be so much fun methinks!... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... I am so looking towards shredding bits off that wanker that is 'pretending' to be a yoga fanatic (even though he's not and is lying about it) "because it's a brilliant tactic and I can't believe that nobody has thought of it before!"... huh?... how is THAT a 'tactic'?????... he sounds like a total twonk to me... I can't wait to get my tendrils into him lol!... it's going to be so much fun methinks!... lol!... cheers.
Plenty have lied (or stretched the truth) about their jobs before. Obviously that idiot hasn't even watched a full season.

The promo talks up how supposedly tough the celebrity chef lady is on the contestants tonight. I'm hoping the 3 judges are relegated to the storeroom, and the likes of Tamara and Karlie can't use the tears to intimidate George and Gary into giving them a free pass or help or whatever else.
Tamara needs to go, ASAP.

...hahah!... perhaps George will pull Gary and Matt aside into his 'secret corner' where he takes the girls perhaps?... lol!... cheers.

Back