Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

I thin they structure the edit so we aren't bored to death with the finalists (that's my hope for this year anyway, and blondes bomb left right and centre now) and someone like Arum can swoop up on the inside lane... like that! With Ben and Sarah and decent Diane.

Could it be? A blandie massacre tomorrow night???
Morning Tamara.
tumblr_lxq3br7Slb1qfr6udo6_500.gif

Its only me. Gary.

...hahahaha!... Logan was here earlier and heard me going berko because of Tamara... (she could make a Saint swear!)... so let's just say that he wasn't too shocked lol!... although... being the GOOD Grandson that he is and all pure and innocent and everything he is bound NOT TO SWEAR on here are you Logan?... (being all innocent and everything ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... lol!... cheers.

Yep lol

...well!... what a magnificent show tonight's was!...tonight ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls... we witnessed a miracle peoples!... I have to admit it... I'm completely stunned!... well done Arum!... (I never thought that we'd ever be allowed by Gary and George to be able to ever be capable of saying that)... ol' snake eyes comes through for us!... lol!... what I loved the most about tonight was Arum's complete humbleness in his win... as with Sarah... always humble!... what a fantastic night of fun with you wonderful people it has been... thanks!... and... hi yet again Logan Lee... lol!... cheers.

Tamara's-Hypnosis....gif

...ha!... one more thing... it looks like Tamara's bewitching powers have now worn off from overuse and that Gary and George are slowly becoming immune to her... either that or Japan was the big reality check for all of them that broke her spell perhaps?... lol!... cheers.

Back