Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

Mr Sticky & Tuttle, have a look in the Survivor forum if you want to grab a contestant. timmydownawell is running a tipping game.

...thanks Meglos... I'm onto it!... (I so hope that I don't draw that twonk that we were talking about above lol!)... thanks for telling us!... cheers.

Mr Sticky & Tuttle, have a look in the Survivor forum if you want to grab a contestant. timmydownawell is running a tipping game.

...I've just done it Meglos... thanks so much for that... I would've spat chunks if I missed out on it lol!... I asked for #10... I hope that I get it... cheers.

...hey everyone... I entered a '25 words or less' online competition on Kyle and Jacky O's KIISS FM radio show a couple of weeks ago to win tickets to the oncoming Paul McCartney concert in Sydney in December and guess what?... I got a call from the station to tell me that I was one of 50 winners that won double pass tickets to it!... wooooooohooooo!... how good is that?... lol!... I NEVER win stuff like that!... I am one happy chappy tonight indeed!... now if only Tamara crashes and burns... cheers.

...hey everyone... I entered a '25 words or less' online competition on Kyle and Jacky O's KIISS FM radio show a couple of weeks ago to win tickets to the oncoming Paul McCartney concert in Sydney in December and guess what?... I got a call from the station to tell me that I was one of 50 winners that won double pass tickets to it!... wooooooohooooo!... how good is that?... lol!... I NEVER win stuff like that!... I am one happy chappy tonight indeed!... now if only Tamara crashes and burns... cheers.

Congrats Sticky!

Back