Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...well what a great show tonight with such a bloody brilliant outcome of Jesse going home at long last!... some brilliant crack ups for me and such a wonderful myriad of insightful comments from everyone involved tonight!... I so love you wonderful peoples in this thread!... thanks for a fantabulous night folks!... I might indulge in a couple of Rum's tonight to bask and bathe in this element of wonderfulness that has been brought on by you wonderful people... wonderful people... take a bow!... cheers.

I think we have also learned a life lesson tonight good folks.
Always have your lettuce on point.
I walk away tonight from Masterchef feeling like Ive caught a faint glimpse into the mysteries of the universe.

...hahahaha!... you must be yolking surely?... (sorry... I couldn't resist doing a final 'egg' reference joke... I just couldn't!)... lol!... cheers.

It's not that I disliked Jess, just didn't think she should be there, apart from her 2(?) wow dishes, she didn't seem to know or understand the basics, the princess is kind of the same, has "go to" dishes, neither can cope with team challenges, think in a crisis and aren't terribly inventive.
And the princess is just annoying.

It's not that I disliked Jess, just didn't think she should be there, apart from her 2(?) wow dishes, she didn't seem to know or understand the basics, the princess is kind of the same, has "go to" dishes, neither can cope with team challenges, think in a crisis and aren't terribly inventive.
And the princess is just annoying.

...I so agree with you about Jesse... I didn't really dislike her as much as I dislike say... Gary and George but she really was not good enough to be where she was in the competition as far as I was concerned anyway... I won't even get started on on Tamara... we'd be here all night!... lol!... cheers.

Woo hoo! I never thought they'd let one of their pet girls go. I was quite prepared for them to make excuses for her incredible stubbornness in doing the same dish twice, and stuffing it up both times.

Pete had me worried there. It must have KILLED those judges to let someone through who cooked something so ordinary as steak, egg and chips, and didn't even have the pretension to name it something arty farty.
It make me laugh out loud watching George try to prissily arrange the chips on top of the steak to make it look MasterCheffy.

Woo hoo! I never thought they'd let one of their pet girls go. I was quite prepared for them to make excuses for her incredible stubbornness in doing the same dish twice, and stuffing it up both times.

Pete had me worried there. It must have KILLED those judges to let someone through who cooked something so ordinary as steak, egg and chips, and didn't even have the pretension to name it something arty farty.
It make me laugh out loud watching George try to prissily arrange the chips on top of the steak to make it look MasterCheffy.

...hi Meglos... hahahaha!... you could almost sense the annoyance through the TV set as it shook our bones with the intensity of it all lol!... they are such food snobs that they cannot stand the food not looking good enough to be published as a photo in a food magazine!... it really does make Gary and George (not so much Matt)l ook so damn pathetic doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

George and those tweezers, sheesh, was happy Pete stayed, Glad Jesse is gone

...hi shadow2... George and those stupid tweezers are such a wankfest isn't it?... it's just a gimmick to make him stand out from the other two as far as I'm concerned... using tweezers to basically eat food is just as ridiculous as trying to drink soup using chopsticks to me...

Ray has been super quiet, well they have edited it to make him look non existent. I swear I did not see the chefs taste his food earlier this week.

...um... would YOU eat anything that Ray served up to you shadow2?... I know that I wouldn't!... lol!... cheers.

Leave Ray alone! I am knitting a Ray-supporter's sweater as we speak... with matching scarf and hat. I don't know how manages as a doctor, because he is so slow and fuzzy-headed - maybe he's hideously sleepdeprived, living in a noisy house with bunkbeds/room shares?

I thought that might have been a problem for Jess who was really clever and inventive earlier on and then took a nose dive, and always had those big shadows under her eyes and looked kind of funereal. Or maybe it's projection, as I could not sleep in those quarters surrounded by other breathers and snorers, etc...

Go Ray! I want him to at least do well this week and break out into a big smile. He looks so stressed, poor bugger.

It is funny he's still there. It's a bit like Where's Wally? His morose face suddenly looms up in the background during a wide shot of Tamara throwing her head back and gleaming magically, or whatever.

I actually really liked her at first but over the past couple of weeks I've seen aspects of her attitude and personality that I don't like. I'm happy for her to go too.

Same here. I started out liking Jess, and Tamara too, but with some people, the more you see (and especially hear in Tamara's case) the less endearing they become, as you realise that they are all attitude and no substance.

Leave Ray alone! I am knitting a Ray-supporter's sweater as we speak... with matching scarf and hat. I don't know how manages as a doctor, because he is so slow and fuzzy-headed - maybe he's hideously sleepdeprived, living in a noisy house with bunkbeds/room shares?

I thought that might have been a problem for Jess who was really clever and inventive earlier on and then took a nose dive, and always had those big shadows under her eyes and looked kind of funereal. Or maybe it's projection, as I could not sleep in those quarters surrounded by other breathers and snorers, etc...

Go Ray! I want him to at least do well this week and break out into a big smile. He looks so stressed, poor bugger.

It is funny he's still there. It's a bit like Where's Wally? His morose face suddenly looms up in the background during a wide shot of Tamara throwing her head back and gleaming magically, or whatever.
:tongue::tongue: The images in my head have me laughing.

Leave Ray alone!

leave-ray-alone.gif

I am knitting a Ray-supporter's sweater as we speak... with matching scarf and hat.

Ray scarf and hat sets.jpg

...Melore he's not allowed to wear the sweater over the apron but he is allowed the hat and scarf... do you knit them in different colours by any chance?... it must take you ages to knit those Masterchef logo's into them too... colour me impressed?... lol!...

LOST RAY.jpg

...it's for reasons like this that he is all forlorn... he's just so clueless... he must realise by now that he has no chance whatsoever of beating any of those remaining... he knows that in his heart methinks... hence him not being happy...

...do you mean like this Melore?...

tamara.gif

...she really does give me the irrits when she carries on like a gibbering baboon at times... she so loves herself to death doesn't she?... there's a big difference between being a self confident 'believe in yourself' type of person and a 'figjam' love-me-do' type of person... sadly... she's the second one... cheers.

It's good how they always let Ray do something in the group challenges. Reminds of how they always let Ringo sing one song on every Beatles album.

...bwahahahahahaha!... that is sooooooooo bloody damn funny but sadly so true!!!!!... lol!... the funniest thing that I've heard all day!... lol!... thanks for that my friend!!!!... cheers.

Back