Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

And Green got the money. You'd think it would also be Blue

Rigged. Not enough Pork.

...the only reason that Tamara's team got the most money is because Gary/George and Matt each secretly slipped in $1,000 each to save Tamara from the playoff tomorrow night that's all lol!... cheers.

We are so lucky to have kept 3 great inner city markets in Melbourne, South, Prahran, and the unbelievably fantastic Vic Markets,
Even better when you run around screaming like a banshee like they do on Masterchef.
Strangely, I seem to ever be the only one yelling and screaming "go blue team" to a bored looking elderly chinese greengrocer.

...so in the final few seconds I lost track on who is in the playoff tomorrow night... so it was Jess/Nicole/Michelle and... cheers.

Even better when you run around screaming like a banshee like they do on Masterchef.
Strangely, I seem to ever be the only one yelling and screaming "go blue team" to a bored looking elderly chinese greengrocer.

Somethings got to kill them and their youthful good looks. May as well be you

Callan, Ben, Karli, Pete, Samuel?

...h okay... so it's Callan/Ben/Karlie/Pete/Samuel/Jess/Nichole and Michelle... I reckon that it'll be either Jess or Nichole that goes just as long as Callen doesn't panic and lose... if Callen goes tomorrow night and Ray stays then I will not be responsible for my following actions from that point onwards... that's all that I'm saying... cheers.

Back