Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

oh Booo fucking hooooo....I miss my kids SO much...(this was taken last Saturday)

24827324-8011591-image-a-38_1581924169587.jpg

Luke seems like a nice genuine honest guy. Why wouldn't you at least try and enjoy the free accommodation / events that have been planned for a few weeks?... The blubbering I miss my boys" routine is actually quiet concerning... I mean surely a fully grown mother of two can't be so insecure and immature.??

Haley physically mauling David on the couch, and forcing herself on him against his will was revolting....the way she turned in the blink of an eye trying to get her way to make him stay. David was clearly very disturbed about it. And, of course, her behaviour was rewarded... What did the experts have to say about that?

Had David assaulted Hailey that way..........

I'm confused. I'm still catching up on old episodes, but am yet to see anything about the toothbrush. Was it televised, or is it just something that emerged in the news?

I'm confused. I'm still catching up on old episodes, but am yet to see anything about the toothbrush. Was it televised, or is it just something that emerged in the news?

Been reported in the news.

Should be shown soon.

Oh dear, Mike and Stacey. I thought things were going well there, until he obviously abused a night out with the boys!

Back