Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

HayLey putting on a great show of loving Dave.

(Why don't I like old git, Steve?). Is it because he is a bully?

Lol Hayley giving relationship advice to Amanda. Just because Hayley and David hooked up and are temporarily in a good place under the influence of hormones doesn't suddenly make her some kind of relationship expert.

Hayley trying to rile Amanda...Hayley is team Tash

and Tash calling Amanda "passive aggressive"????!!!!!!?????

(Pot- Kettle)

Amanda keeps going on about being a powerful woman, that's what her problem is!

Ahe was rejected from the get go...NEVER did we see Tash saying something like... I will try to have a good time with this unique experience...she has made Zero effort.

If I swung that way...Amanda would be my goddess :)

Michael fancies Natarsha and wants to break up her and whatsisname...Correction......Michael would go for anyone...He and Hayley would make a great match :)

Michael fancies Natarsha and wants to break up her and whatsisname...Correction......Michael would go for anyone...He and Hayley would make a great match :)
I read something online today that there was a bit if cheating that didn't come out, can't remember whose names came up, have a feeling Michael wanted to punch Dave or vice versa ?

I read something online today that there was a bit if cheating that didn't come out, can't remember whose names came up, have a feeling Michael wanted to punch Dave or vice versa ?

Mike and Hayley Kiss or something :)

Back