Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

Oh dear...Mikey and Natarsha had 10 secs of sex :D

Is lasting ten seconds really that shameful? I get that it might not be as much fun for the girl (allegedly) but hey, at least we know his equipment works. It would be worse if little Mikey didn't work at all.

So bloody true...she will moan...Amanda rejected me Booo Hooo ......and after I made such an effort. :)

I'll tell you why I'm a Vegan... one day, when I've had time to make something up.
Meanwhile I can't eat anything that isn't white, darl, cos I just had my teeth whitened.

Is lasting ten seconds really that shameful? I get that it might not be as much fun for the girl (allegedly) but hey, at least we know his equipment works. It would be worse if little Mikey didn't work at all.

I think it's probably quite common for guys to not last long if they haven't had sex in a while haha. And if there's a lot of foreplay (they did say there was a lot of build up to it, not sure if they're referring to foreplay or just that they've been waiting to do it). It would only be a problem if the ten seconds was a regular/frequent thing and the guy didn't do other things to finish the girl off as well.

A marathon session might have been worse, at least that proved he likes her a lot to be unable to hold back, so it's actually a compliment!

Last edited:
Ready for tonight's drama!
Just watching the last bit of Eastenders and I'm there.

Last edited:
Last time I watched it, Den Watts was still in the show.

Also I loved Nick Cotton. lol
That's more than hilarious!. I was like that. I watched the very first series in the 80's then it went to Foxtel or somewhere I never had. I have a mini catch up whenever we go back to the UK, but not enough to know who everyone are etc etc, but, since we got Optus Fetch 5 years ago, I'm there again. Nick Cottons daughter has just made an appearance. I never knew her. Dot is still there. She's about 100!. Ian and Cathy Beale and Sharon now Mitchell. Crazy show. Love it! ... anyhoo ....

Reactions: Kaz
Yay Hayley and David made it this week. Stay !

Only there for the fame.

Also, anyone one else think it strange, the bodybuilder who 'saved' Hayley, hasn't been named or spoken to the media.

Now Connie and Johnnies
Good on her to call his phone obsession!
Stay ! Both of them!

Back