Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

I thought Connie seemed nice but when she said she's tried dating apps and had no luck and guys don't show interest in her etc, I was like, who are you trying to kid... if you're a heterosexual woman then getting dates on dating apps would not be a problem for you (speaking as one myself). Of course, what happens after can be hit and miss!

I have to admit Aleks and Ivan are getting along much better than I ever imagined. 😂 Though it seems more like a friendship than romance.

I have to admit Aleks and Ivan are getting along much better than I ever imagined. 😂 Though it seems more like a friendship than romance.

Yes, I am also surprised...though Ivan was being a dick to the hotel staff. :)

I am watching my recording now.

Excellenthe fight between Stacey and Michael....she is a bitch to him for 48 hours so...he goes and gets wasted and she is miffed that he ignored her....CLASSIC!!!!!

Aleks and Ivan are turning out to be the most entertaining couple....The lost phone in the Rolls Royce was excellent :)

Reactions: Lyf
Aleks and Ivan are turning out to be the most entertaining couple....The lost phone in the Rolls Royce was excellent :)
They certainly have fun together. Remember when he first made an appearance we din't like him at all, and felt sorry who ended up with him 🤭

Seeing Mishel and Steve on the ski slope made me laugh, that's what my partner and I were like when we went to Queenstown once. We gave up and found the bar a safer place to play!

Back