Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

Ew fat lips Stacey! I just do not get these lips! 🤮
Omg the .mother is 30 something years older and is trying for the same stupid look!

Last edited:
The older couple seems to be alright.
Not sure how the younger couple will go, but he likes done-up blondes and she's that, at least, haha.

Yes, I'm thinking the older couple seem okay but I think the younger guy who is already coming over as a jerk will not got along with princess lip job.

So maybe we spoke too soon about the older couple haha. Hmm, I would definitely rather someone who's never cheated, but at the same time if it happened like 18 or 19 years ago, that's a pretty long time.

Lol why do the experts have to pair up someone who's been cheated on in almost all her relationships, with someone who's cheated before though.

So maybe we spoke too soon about the older couple haha. Hmm, I would definitely rather someone who's never cheated, but at the same time if it happened like 18 or 19 years ago, that's a pretty long time.
Yes but people do change. Can't judge them forever.

Reactions: Lyf
Watching my recording now.......Steve is a cancer survivor...he was heartbroken (wasn't he the cheater?)

85093754_10158255766593395_5040941426699927552_n.jpg

Why did we need Connie again? Easily the most boring of this cast, Idk how much more of her obviously fake no friends sob story I can take in one season

Back