Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

Spot the Billy mistake.
Who noticed Billy saying when Susies Dad showed up, at the wedding he'd taken the sail out of his wind! hahahaha!
On a nicer note, Heidi and Mike got on better in normal circumstances away from the experiment when they looked after those kids. Nice. BUT, can it last!

Spot the Billy mistake.
Who noticed Billy saying when Susies Dad showed up, at the wedding he'd taken the sail out of his wind! hahahaha!
On a nicer note, Heidi and Mike got on better in normal circumstances away from the experiment when they looked after those kids. Nice. BUT, can it last!
So he did, lol.

If Susie is looking for a future job from this program, I think she'll Excell as a stripper!

Keep your dignity Billy! You're better than that!

Oh my! You go Cyrell. Now for the fallout. I'm at work and there were no phone calls in that time. Well done, I say, lol.

However much I like Heidi, she's ruining it for herself. Too many issues.
In fact I think all their issues now are being in that environment. Apart for susie and billy, who should leave, jess and dan who shouldn't be there anyway now after all the deception.

Actually, that last bit of advice to Heidi from the experts was good, and at least she took it on board.
The towel thing was really stupid, At least they both made a joke of it in the end.

However much I like Heidi, she's ruining it for herself. Too many issues.
In fact I think all their issues now are being in that environment. Apart for susie and billy, who should leave, jess and dan who shouldn't be there anyway now after all the deception.
Her hair ruins it for me. The 'part' so far over looks very uncomfortable.

Back