Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

You can tell Michael is decent, and knowing about the cheating is bothering him. It should be setting off alarm bells that his wife Martha is so happily condoning it though.

You can tell Michael is decent, and knowing about the cheating is bothering him. It should be setting off alarm bells that his wife Martha is so happily condoning it though.

He defended her. Regarding she is always involved in the dramas.

He has no balls.

Wonder if the reunion show & the rumour about Cyrell going off again, has something to do with Jess lying about Mark.

He defended her. Regarding she is always involved in the dramas.

He has no balls.

Wonder if the reunion show & the rumour about Cyrell going off again, has something to do with Jess lying about Mark.
Martha is happy to lie to defend trailer trash Jess. Both have zero morals. Scum of the earth.

Nick and Cyrell were getting there, but were totally ruined by her creepy brother. Nick is too scared to go on, Cyrell is too under the brother's influence.

Good on Billy for finally being free. Susie accepted no responsibility whatsoever, and defended her enabler friends.

Nic never like Cyrell. He went on the show for fame. Susie is a typical spoilt brat single child. No self awareness.

"but reports have claimed that he passionately kissed Jessika in an elevator and told her he was aroused by her..."

Like the reports that Dr Phil and Oprah were getting married.

A lot of stories are just made up.

I've only watched one episode so far, but I'd be running from Cyrell and her "possessive" brother.

Jules & Cameron seem like a good match.

Ivan looks like a dude who has never grown up. He acts like the 18yo brother and Cyrell is 16yo. Both emotionally retarded. A 30yo woman who lets some basketball wannabe pick her boyfriends is quiet sad.

Jessika on the radio doing the old "they don't show the full story, they make it look like Dan is this player and I am some kind of home-wrecker. I'm not saying it's edited, but lots of things are cut." (Huh? How can any tv show not be edited? Of course it's edited, but they can't put words in your mouth).

Just about to watch last nights ep. After reading all this, I'm waiting for the s*** to hit the fan! 😧 - not that I expected anything different .... So, here goes ... runs off for a BIG glass of wine ...

Nice one Micks sister, that just wiped the grin off Trout Pouts face! - Calling her out on not being genuine. The girls is totally delusional if she thinks she's pulling this off and coming out smelling of roses!

Jessika has caused a huge rift in Ning and Mark's relationship...it may not recover.

The experts castigate Mike for trolling Jess ...but applaud him when he does exactly the same thing to Heidi????

Ning is on to Jess and Dan's affair???

Then Jess and Dan totally LIED and said there was nothing going on :)

Ning has found a way to end the relationship.

She is like Cyrell, doesn't want to get hurt again.

Mark may have been the one for her, but it was never going to be.

Back