Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

She looks about 60, Asians usually age slower than anglos - I am grateful for some Asian dna:)

LOL......people I know in their 50s look younger than that........I guess bogan life is tough

Show us a photo then. Different lifestyles and genes make a difference. Some asians look 20 years younger but not all. Some 60yo asians look 80 due to poverty and diet.

Ning has an ugly face and spent too much time in the sun.🎳

Show us a photo then. Different lifestyles and genes make a difference. Some asians look 20 years younger but not all. Some 60yo asians look 80 due to poverty and diet.
Ning has an ugly face and spent too much time in the sun.🎳

Different lifestyle and genes definitely make a difference, as does being in the sun too much, smoking etc etc etc.
Unfortunately I think Ning's problem is her surgery, nothing is where it should be - her face has become somewhat distorted.
And I don't mean to be rude or offensive. Its just an observation. Excuse me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: kxk
She looks miserable. Mark seems like a total decent bloke and she has been a bitch most of the time. She whinged he looked old at first yet she looks worse. She's a 2/10. Lucky that Mark even tried given how bad she is.

She looks miserable. Mark seems like a total decent bloke and she has been a bitch most of the time. She whinged he looked old at first yet she looks worse. She's a 2/10. Lucky that Mark even tried given how bad she is.
Yes it always looked like a hard one to crack, but it looked like it was slowly beginning to happen, until Jess had to stick her orr in once again, to deflect on herself!

Heidi looks 10 yrs older than she is. Mutton dressed up as lamb. She dresses like a 28yo and it just looks wrong.
Her very uncomfortable looking hair style does my head in. Reminds me of someone I know who does a comb over from a parting that close to his ear. How old is Heidi?

What's 38 meant to look like anyway and 50 and any age and I highly doubt kxk is 15, lol.
I can't guess ages these days, maybe because I keep thinking I'm the same age I was twenty years ago, and look at everyone else accordingly! 😂

I can't guess ages these days, maybe because I keep thinking I'm the same age I was twenty years ago, and look at everyone else accordingly! 😂
This coming Friday I will be employed at work for the same number of years as the age I was twenty years ago.

This coming Friday I will be employed at work for the same number of years as the age I was twenty years ago.
Thankfully for you I am hopeless at maths, but I have an idea as to where that lands you. Happy birthday in advance. I have a feeling most of us around here are around the same age! Give or take a few years in either direction.

My birthday was in January but thankyou, lol. It will be my 37th anniversary at work. Not the same job but the same hospital.
Thankfully for you I am hopeless at maths, but I have an idea as to where that lands you. Happy birthday in advance. I have a feeling most of us around here are around the same age! Give or take a few years in either direction.

Back