Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

My birthday was in January but thankyou, lol. It will be my 37th anniversary at work. Not the same job but the same hospital.
My birthday was in February, no guessing where I got my user name from!
Here we go - show just started! ... ... Let's see what sausage mouth is up to this time 😂

Heidi has problems - anyone with a parting that low has something odd going on!
Why can she never support Mike in anything. He's only calling a lot of it as it is - as did Cyrell!
Or am I seeing it wrong?

Dan - car broker ... is that a used car sales man? If so, says it all!

Heidi has problems - anyone with a parting that low has something odd going on!
Why can she never support Mike in anything. He's only calling a lot of it as it is - as did Cyrell!
Or am I seeing it wrong?

Dan - car broker ... is that a used car sales man? If so, says it all!
I don't think you're seeing it wrong.

And now listening to Martha saying she's really looking forward to tonight? Yes, just to see the hurt she's helped cause take effect! .... oops, forgot I have the fast forward option!

Martha is almost as bad as Jess. Glad that Mark and Ning are staying. Jess had the grace to look slightly uncomfortable while Ning was speaking, or I could've been imagining it. I'm over Cam and Jules. Too good to be true, lol. Cyrell would be having a field day with this.

Yes, so glad Mark chose to stay. I think he's what Ning needs. If it hadn't had been for sausage lips, they'd have been in quite a comfortable place!

Mike is being blamed for Heidi's insecurities. He's just saying it as he sees it.
I was coming here to say exactly the same thing. Why is he always in the wrong? At least he's trying. She needs to wise up!

Holy cow batman. What a clusterfuck, as they say, of a commitment ceremony. I think, from what I've read ever so briefly that Mick and Tam have hooked up. Yep, Cyrell would be in her element. Tam did well to have a real go at Dan.

OMG all that dramatic music on sausage lips announcing her Dans deceit was enough to bring on an anxiety attack!

Holy cow batman. What a clusterfuck, as they say, of a commitment ceremony. I think, from what I've read ever so briefly that Mick and Tam have hooked up. Yep, Cyrell would be in her element. Tam did well to have a real go at Dan.
OOOhh, I'm not there yet. Bring it on!

Thought you needed to be intelligent to be an expert. Obviously not; you have 3 of them who have no idea on this show.

Back