Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

I don't know if any of you noticed; but Mark and Ning's view out of their hotel window was that massive AGL sign - nice - not! Cheap room!

Mind you, that tree house looks pretty damned nice! Going to have to google that place!

The only thing worse than people talking about Heidi is when they don't talk about her. Mike is on a no-win journey to nothing.

Martha finally showing her true colours to Michael, but he should have seen it long before now.

"Who's to say" Martha. That's her response to everything. So fake. A disgrace to Greek people.

Even Dan got pissed off with Jess carrying on. What a immature shank she is. Can't stand looking at her. Agree with Mike on that one.

The final reunion looks like being endless drama.

Good on Jules for making the women vs girls point, and Martha & Jessika proved the point with their aggressive responses.

Heidi is just horrendously hard work. She means well, but she'll never be happy with anything until she sorts out her inner conflict. She wakes up having had a revelation, and apologises and vows to do better, then at the first opportunity she's attacking Mike once again.
It's good that Dan has seen Jessika's nasty side now, though it took him long enough.

Mike is very arrogant. Heidi is apologising and he takes no blame. Very selfish and immature. He could at least stop being so self centred. He knows she hates boats yet hires a boat for the date. He could have done 50 other things.

She is hard work but he's a kid inside. He's stupid for arguing with the 50c ho Jess. Mark can see the ho loves drama but Mike can't help himself.

Martha is a gold digger in waiting. She will dump the long haired girly man as soon as a rich bloke hits on her. That's why she went on the show.

The look on Jessika's face when they show the video of her hitting on Nic at the reunion, is priceless.

I just watched last nights ep, and Jess pulled a face at one stage that looked like Mr. Bean! 😅

Is it over yet???

And did fishlips bonk or pash every male on this show?
To add only watchers, it appears there is one actual couple, and just fishlips hooking up with everyone

She hooked up with two guys apart from her partner. The first (Cyrell's partner) rejected her, the second is the one she's with now. The rest of the guys don't seem to like her at all.

All of them come back this week, it should be interesting to say the very least to see what Cyrell, Ines and Elizabeth have to say.

What I would love to happen is, Mick to say is that he is a multi millionaire.

The look from Jess & Martha would be priceless.

I'm a few minutes behind so looking forward to seeing this bit!
Jess has a thing for random hairpins that don't match her hair colour and will Dan think with his little Dan or will he think with his brain? he seems more realisitic in his thinking with how to proceed. It will be revealed soon enough. I'm also over very tight dresses and outfits. Not a good look.

Last edited:
Back