Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

I am watching live and I am here...

Sam seemed just happy for a root and Ines was gloating that she had achieved her goal. At least three people. Bronson , Elizabeth and Sam...will be hurt in some way. NOT HAPPY JAN (though awesome to watch :) )

I am watching live and I am here...

Sam seemed just happy for a root and Ines was gloating that she had achieved her goal. At least three people. Bronson , Elizabeth and Sam...will be hurt in some way. NOT HAPPY JAN (though awesome to watch :) )
Terrible, isn't it! I'm hating what I'm watching, but seem to be unable to not watch! I'm also wishing bad things on all bad parties! And yet really good things on all the nice ones!
Going to whip through my recording of Neighbours then possible watch tonight's MAFS

I'm surprised to find no posts here this morning after a client of mine told me that last nights episode was "wild". Can't wait to watch it!

Elizabeth made a fool of herself by arcing up so dramatically at Ines...I think she was drunk.

Cyrell stirred shit by dobbing. ....I think she was drunk.

Mike was a complete dick....egging on the other guys to spill on their sexual prowess...I think he was drunk. NB he is still a complete knob when sober.

Heidi tried to calm the girls...I think she was drunk.

Boys all CHANTED for Dino to "slam" Mel...they were al drunk.

There is obviously no Hope for Ning and ?Mike..no chemistry...no connection...but they are trying hard to fake it.

Sam and Ines playing Jiggy Jiggy in Sam's bed....stupidityPLUS

Bronson burbling away about how he and Ines are now in a good place and he hopes to moves back in with her real soon....Pathetic really...and sad

Ines still playing the "Bronson repulses me" game.

Oh and Martha wore a silly hat and was having a great time watching Liz screech and posture to no avail :)

Lauren has said that the producers forced her to add the word "lesbian" to her story, and that they will sit you in a room all day until you say what they want you to.

Sam is a horrible person. He did all the bad things and then he jumps in first to play the innocent victim before he gets found out. That's kind of gas lighting, right?

OMG..Sam saying it is all Liz's fault...ALL??????

He says he has been "nice" to her..WHAT...He WALKED OUT after the first night...

Reactions: Lyf
Now Sam justifying himself to Ines...."Lizzie is a fruit loop"

Sam says he has been so HONEST!!!!!!

Ines doesn't want to sneak around any more...OH bloody dear:)

Dinner Party time...Heidi wearing a red sexy dress with her usual ?Chicken fillets in place :)

Sam is a horrible person. He did all the bad things and then he jumps in first to play the innocent victim before he gets found out. That's kind of gas lighting, right?

It is the worst kind...makes the other think she is wrong, unworthy and the cause of all the "Issues" :(

Heidi arcing up and Mike blundering all over hers (and every other woman's) feelings once again. :(

OMG..Sam saying it is all Liz's fault...ALL??????

He says he has been "nice" to her..WHAT...He WALKED OUT after the first night...
OMG, that whole conversation was so embarrassing. Sam is nasty! I actually feel a wee bit sorry for Lizzie now. I know she's a bit strange, but she's not been nasty.

Sam arrives at dinner party alone....implying it is Lizzie who is the problem...Like the real gentleman that he is :(

Back