Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

Loz and Matt...what a disaster!!!!

He really cannot speak one on one..to Loz...but in front of the panel, he just cannot shut up..What IS that?

Poor Bronson

Ines "If he steps through my front door, we are getting a divorce"

"I had to say Stay to be with Sam"

Reactions: Lyf
Sam on his own...bad mouths Liz...says that she "disrespected him" FUCK???

Oh Sam...you didn't communicate with her and now you are bitchin that she didn't communicate with you.

Reactions: Lyf
Wow, next week's looking interesting!
I didn't post any more for those still waiting to watch.

My personal opinion but I don't think you have to wait for people. I used to live in Perth for a few years and I never expected others to not post just because of timezone differences or whatever. If I log on to sites like this I expect spoilers and accept it, never understood the people who go on social media and complain about spoilers and never learn!

My personal opinion but I don't think you have to wait for people. I used to live in Perth for a few years and I never expected others to not post just because of timezone differences or whatever. If I log on to sites like this I expect spoilers and accept it, never understood the people who go on social media and complain about spoilers and never learn!

I agree with this.
I'm half an hour behind in SA if I watch something live, several hours if I record it for later.
If I come in during that time and stumble across a "spoiler", it's nobody's fault but my own.

I'm still 2 episodes behind on MAFS, so I didn't read much of the last 2 pages.

I was only kind of half-watching the episode just now...

So, has Jess and Mick already done it but she just doesn't want other people to know?

Ines and Sam getting it on... Ines definitely seems like the thirstier one though... feels like Sam's just going with it because she's there and willing...

Looks like next episode will have some drama. 😁

Mick is a dick...Heidi has a coughing fit and Mick says "put a pillow over your mouth"😳

You mean Mike, right? He's paired with Heidi. Didn't watch last night so not sure who you are referring to.

I actually feel sorry for Mick being paired with Jessika.

I'm surprised to find no posts here this morning after a client of mine told me that last nights episode was "wild". Can't wait to watch it!

I agree with this.
I'm half an hour behind in SA if I watch something live, several hours if I record it for later.
If I come in during that time and stumble across a "spoiler", it's nobody's fault but my own.

I'm still 2 episodes behind on MAFS, so I didn't read much of the last 2 pages.
I'm not watching this show except for a moment or so, here and there. I am unfazed by spoilers. If I read one, my pleasure is watching what goes on to get to that point.

Wow, well that was SO frustrating watching all that! Will be interesting to hear what everyone else has to say. So much deception, disrespect and nastiness, I don't know where to start!
Bring on tonight's ep, which I won't be watching until tomorrow - unless I can't help myself! Then I'll probably go to bed angry.
I don't like nastiness and disharmony - and I especially don't like infidelity where the two offending parties are so ****ing smug about it, and lying through their teeth to supposed friends!
*hops off soapbox*

Back