Skip to main content

Marina, A Disappointment So Far?

She needs to create attention or nothing is going to be shown. Theres already too many storylines dont forget.

We haven't seen much but she's only been in less than a week. It took Ryan a month before I even recognised him as a hm and Jason has done little more than be the class clown and he's been there for 38 days, so taking that into account she's not doing badly so far by getting up Sam/Sandra's noses in the five minutes airtime she's had.

Ummm.... what is a Marina?

Never heard of it.

jttgz5.jpg

Marina... very forward so far. I see she speaks her mind a lot but I hope that doesn't mean she doesn't have a filter. Either way her attitude is a breath of fresh air and I can already relate to her.

I actually think Sam's departure message probably made her shut down a bit.

She came in there doing her thing and then to have that, she's re-evaluating alot and being self conscious.

People really need to watch Luke Blundell's interview with Sam, he gives more insight into what happened.

Starts around the 10:30 mark.

Reactions: mia
We haven't seen much but she's only been in less than a week. It took Ryan a month before I even recognised him as a hm and Jason has done little more than be the class clown and he's been there for 38 days, so taking that into account she's not doing badly so far by getting up Sam/Sandra's noses in the five minutes airtime she's had.

True, if not for the 1st week we would probably think Priya was the fricking help or something. Watching these ex HMs interviews has really got me thinking that we don't have the 1st clue as to what goes on in that house.

Mariana got a bit screwed over. She could not really fit into any of the story lines given. She was too new to have anything to do with the Ryan/Travis fight, eviction, or nominations. The radio task was a joke with only Ryan, Travis, Leo, Sam, and Sandra being shown doing it.

True, if not for the 1st week we would probably think Priya was the fricking help or something. Watching these ex HMs interviews has really got me thinking that we don't have the 1st clue as to what goes on in that house.

Mariana got a bit screwed over. She could not really fit into any of the story lines given. She was too new to have anything to do with the Ryan/Travis fight, eviction, or nominations. The radio task was a joke with only Ryan, Travis, Leo, Sam, and Sandra being shown doing it.

That's what is so annoying. I don't need a story line.

Why can't I just watch all of them, doing whatever people do when they are locked in the house.
Why can't I watch all the interview the HMs do before the eviction.
Why can't I watch all of the conversation at the dinner table, I don't care if it BB finds it boring.
Why can't I watch the all conversation that happened between Skye and Ryan, from both sides.

I DON'T WANT A SOAP :rage:. I WANT REALITY

That's what is so annoying. I don't need a story line.

Why can't I just watch all of them, doing whatever people do when they are locked in the house.
Why can't I watch all the interview the HMs do before the eviction.
Why can't I watch all of the conversation at the dinner table, I don't care if it BB finds it boring.
Why can't I watch the all conversation that happened between Skye and Ryan, from both sides.

I DON'T WANT A SOAP :rage:. I WANT REALITY

Your preaching to the choir sister.

Intruders need to make an impact immediately, like Justin did last year(admittedly he overdid it).
Marina has just blended into the scenery, offering nothing.

I still like her. She's just being Ryan-ed. Give it a few weeks and she might shine (if she isn't evicted though(.

She's in there for the long haul I say not being bias she's in there at a thought time and flying under the radar saying what she needs to say and when.. Give her time early next week on air Bb will give her her shining time who knows she might even be given head of house to stir the pot up.. At the end of the day we all have our own opinions but she needs more airtime before everyone can pass judgment on her

People really need to watch Luke Blundell's interview with Sam, he gives more insight into what happened.

Starts around the 10:30 mark.

Just watched it, thanks. Yeah that really does give a good insight into what Sam's eviction message was all about. Looks like Marina is full of shite and got tangled up in her own lies.

Well if it were not for the stupid decision where there are 2 days with no episodes she would have been on our tongue (or in our fingers)

I wish I knew what happened but apparently she did indeed shuffle poor me is woo Sadra's feathers which is a good thing in my book and I forgot someone else , o yes knight Sam was spewing his hatred for her so she has done loads already. more than Jason or a Leo in months/weeks but we were not allowed to witness.

Back