Skip to main content

Marina, A Disappointment So Far?

giphy.gif

Listening to that interview with same in the 'Cat was cheated on' thread it seems we haven't been shown what she was up to.

Constantly contradicting herself and lying. Which is a shame as that would have been great to see. So I say it's another massive fail for the BB production staff.

Let's be honest here, Marina is getting screwed over because the BB show is getting dropped for james bond and gotham. She'll be evicted because we didn't get a good enough chance to get to know her and there just won't be enough time.
48TyMFJ.gif

Listening to that interview with same in the 'Cat was cheated on' thread it seems we haven't been shown what she was up to.

Constantly contradicting herself and lying. Which is a shame as that would have been great to see. So I say it's another massive fail for the BB production staff.
To be fair though, the Thailand thing isn't a lie so Sam is wrong about that. In her media stuff before she went in she had explained she'd met her boyfriend of a month in Thailand and he lives in Melbourne so why he expected a fair skinned girl, or anyone for that matter, to have a tan a month later is beyond me.

Back