Skip to main content

Marina, A Disappointment So Far?

Evan44

I am sure that the Big Brother people were hoping for more from the newest intruder. Early days yet, but the lack of airtime for Marina so far doesn't really bode well for her having a long stint on BB 2014.

We haven't seen much of her but I think it's way to early to call her a disappointment, particularly with the two last (poor excuses of) episodes.

All I remember is that Leo kissed her, and that weird conversation with Sandra. Not much at all

I wouldn't necessarily say it's her fault, but yes, she's definitely coming across as disappointing. Although that thing that Sam said in his farewell message perhaps bodes well for some drama surrounding her, hopefully.

Wow, so little screen time, yet her impact has been rather impressive.
She utterly rattled Sam, and Sandra, love it.

Now she needs to turn that laser gaze onto Clawson, clean up that insipid soppy soap story please.
And give Leo a reality check, next.
Oh, and give ryan a shove in the pool could you

yeh rattling Sam and Sadsack has been her only claim to fame so far but who knows? Don't know much about her... there's too much other stuff going on for them to worry about someone who has a boyfriend, is too old for the dumb guys in there. There's just no story as yet.

3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

Sportingbet still hadn't added her to the overall winner odds when I checked before tonight's episode so it seems they've forgotten about her too.

I do think she needs more of a chance though. She's just come in at a really bad time for her to get much air time.

Sportingbet still hadn't added her to the overall winner odds when I checked before tonight's episode so it seems they've forgotten about her too.

I do think she needs more of a chance though. She's just come in at a really bad time for her to get much air time.

Well, the house has still too many HMs. Each one of them having a couple of minutes of air time, someone has to miss out :inpain:

I think she's getting such little screentime due to the massive blowouts that have occurred between Travis/Ryan and now Ryan/Skye.

Back