Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Begins tonight, straight after LI Aus

Love Island

'Series 4, Episode 1'

9Go!, 9:40pm, Wed, 4 Jul 2018, 90 minutes

Meet those dreamers who believe that love can be found if only you know where to look - including Reality TV. The Villa is about to be filled up with these romantic hopefuls, and even at this stage, we're already dragged into the drama of their quest.

Caroline Flack, Iain Stirling

Series, United Kingdom, English, Real Life

My pic for favourite - Dr Alex, yes they have intelligent participants

UK has a bigger budget and is funnier

UK CAST SERIES 4

ITV-Plc.jpg

The Love Island 2018 contestants: Adam Collard, Hayley Hughes, Jack Fincham, Kendall Rae-Knight, Niall Aslam, Samira Mighty, Dr. Alex George, Dani Mas Dyer, Wes Nelson, Laura Anderson and Eyal Booker

This year, they range from a soap star's daughter to a hunky doctor who's destined to get pulses racing.

CAST PROFILES.....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/love-island-cast-2018-dumped-12656846

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/201...-and-rumours-full-confirmed-line-up-revealed/

An A&E doctor, a boyband member and Danny Dyer’s daughter have been revealed as the stars of Love Island 2018.
The show’s producers have already teased that we will be seeing some “genuinely surprising” cast members for this series, and maybe even another noughties music star. There have even been hints that a 2017 contestant might join the ranks later in the run.

The trashiest show I have seen is ex on the beach, and I loved every bit of it. I hope love island uk version is just as entertaining. The brits are so good to watch

not dimwits either, much better cast in guys
girls a few are iffy dim

Agreed.
Guys look much better than the Australian cast.
The girls I am not sure about. None of them strike me as attractive.

EDIT: Here we go. The first unattractive guy to me is Eyal.
EDIT 2: They all stepped forward for him? Maybe I need glasses.
EDIT 3: Another unattractive guy to me is Jack.

curly has a nice bod and face, bit obscured by hair
this guy is a dud
and we get your other hot guy later

curly has a nice bod and face, bit obscured by hair
this guy is a dud
and we get your other hot guy later

Yes. I can't forget. Hurry up and bring in my hot guy. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1530706866][/DOUBLEPOST]Here he is!! Adam!!

Reactions: kxk
Back