Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

LOL how awkward.

Eoghan starts doing push ups. Luke starts doing push ups next to him a few seconds after. Eoghan stops a moment later after that and walks off.

I'm finding the twins uninspiring.
I don't know why they all thought theirs and Eoghan's routines were the best, but I'm not a woman so who knows. It all seems like macho posturing to me.

Reactions: kxk
I'm finding the twins uninspiring.
I don't know why they all thought theirs and Eoghan's routines were the best, but I'm not a woman so who knows. It all seems like macho posturing to me.

I like one of the twins but not the other one.

Why did they find their routines the best? Probably because the rest of the competition was not great at all, lol.

I like one of the twins but not the other one.

Why did they find their routines the best? Probably because the rest of the competition was not great at all, lol.

I found all the routines equally rubbish :p

Well no, not equally. Maurice didn't even try, and barely seemed to be in the episode at all.

Dear Love Islanders,

These words do not mean what you think they do :
Bickering - not to be used as "people are bickering to others about me"
Vibrant - not to be used as "we were really vibrant"
Assuring - not to be used as "that wasn't very assuring"

This is not even a word :
Disgenuine - as in "now people think I'm disgenuine"

Eoghan is exactly right - "She (Vanessa) is a lot more intelligent than him (Matthew) so is able to manipulate him, and that's not right".

It sounds disgusting.

Yes, I'm not sure who it was as it was in a montage, but it was one of the guys. 2 pieces of toast, 3 fried eggs, then tomato sauce over the top.
I don't think I've ever had any kind of sauce with eggs, but tomato definitely seems wrong.

Yes, I'm not sure who it was as it was in a montage, but it was one of the guys. 2 pieces of toast, 3 fried eggs, then tomato sauce over the top.
I don't think I've ever had any kind of sauce with eggs, but tomato definitely seems wrong.

Quite wrong indeed.

Back