Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I like Adam, he's the one who seems to have a good heart.

I wish the show wasn't quite so trashy, because the potential is there for an interesting Big Brother type social experiment.
But then they bring in 5 new girls, all with their swimsuits riding as far up their butts as possible, and the guys go gaga, and you wonder why they want to portray themselves that way.

I Just don't get what the issue with Vanessa was, what did she do to make the twins so nasty. and they were down right bitches
The boys club decides who you partner with, and that sucks

And don't say she was manipulative,,,,,,because in RTV world manipulative = I am dumb, that person is smart, they have to go

I Just don't get what the issue with Vanessa was, what did she do to make the twins so nasty. and they were down right bitches

And don't say she was manipulative,,,,,,because in RTV world manipulative = I am dumb, that person is smart, they have to go

She literally tried to destroy one of their relationships by putting “red flag” thoughts into Anna’s head. Then like the moron she is judged him for cheating when she openly admitted to it during never have I ever. Plus she is a liar and a disgusting person overall.

Well I did not see any of that, just a bunch of guys ganging up and bullying her

Did see....
The convo she had with Anna,when she expressed she preferred one twin over the other, and she was right, Anna is the one who turned a casual chat into an issue.

Didn't see any gaslighting
They all stick their noses in everyone's business,twins are the worst

And didn't see lying
Didn't see anything disgusting - just really nasty guys manipulating pairs so they have a better chance at the dollars:)

I like Adam's loyalty to Cartier.

Eoghan is an actual asshole. That chat with Matthew over who has the rights to which girl went something like "I know who I am, you don't bring half of what I do to the table".

I am an episode behind, it clashes with a lot, mainly docos I like, so I watch next day, going to catch up tonight

I hate all the guys except Gerard
Will we get 5 new guys soon????

Will we get 5 new guys soon????
One new guy came in during the last two seconds of the episode tonight.

Eoghan really has tickets on himself, eh? I hope Jordan dumps his ass once she realises he's not what he makes himself out to be. The accent and the bod is all he's got. There's no real character, he's just a narc in disguise.

And yeah, I'm really sick of ass cheeks. It's too much.

Reactions: kxk

It was because Anna spread the rumour that Vanessa dates D list celebrities on the outside, as she has dated Jess from MAFS's brother and then Dan from MAFS after he broke up with Jess, and wasn't genuine with Matt.

Reactions: kxk
Adam is the best guy there.
I like Gerard too.
Matthew is kind of endearing. Thinking is hard.
Eoghan is awful. So full of himself, and he really isn't all that. To lie that he only made one connection with a new girl, with the other sitting right in front of him. Eye roll deserved, she dodged a bullet.

It was because Anna spread the rumour that Vanessa dates D list celebrities on the outside, as she has dated Jess from MAFS's brother and then Dan from MAFS after he broke up with Jess, and wasn't genuine with Matt.

Thanks
Anna I suspected is a bitch and plotted to get rid of her

And it was laughable that those boys pretended to be doing Matt a favour because THEY hated Vanessa
LOL at the COMPLETE taking control of another relationship for someone they hated for having a mere opinion about other relationships

It really was laughable that they are too dim to even get the irony....
Up to date now....
I hate these people in general, hope new guy is better than this lot
Gerard remains the only guy I like
OG girls all suck

And why do you like Adam/Lego head posters?
I see him as a controlling turd

Aussie version of this is soooooooooo CHEAP and nasty, will they do the same cheap trick with the boys shove in that little hide away???
Imagine the stench

RTV podcast, have not listened to it

Something they discuss, is Vanessa and fake Matt the fake wuss.

Article about podcast and boys dimwits & hypocrisy

Better twins now available:)........Bachelorette silent reject Glen, has an identical twin

20159684-7611595-image-a-11_1571961646779.jpg

Back