Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Yes, I'm not sure who it was as it was in a montage, but it was one of the guys. 2 pieces of toast, 3 fried eggs, then tomato sauce over the top.
I don't think I've ever had any kind of sauce with eggs, but tomato definitely seems wrong.

Worcesertshire.......is wonderful on eggs, bacon,tomato, anything
And I thought it was mandatory until I left home and ate with other people

And Worcestershire & tomato, and fried eggs in toasted sandwich is heaven, my egg burger

Love Island sucks this year, I get too bored to watch, or fall asleep ....why did everyone turn on Vanessa?
Is it because she is the prettiest?

If the most interesting thing is 'will brand name religious girl dump lego head for being a pagan?"
Your show is in big trouble.

Sophie is doing far better tho, seems she made them throw away the auto cue, she is far more natural

Worcesertshire.......is wonderful on eggs, bacon,tomato, anything
And I thought it was mandatory until I left home and ate with other people

And Worcestershire & tomato, and fried eggs in toasted sandwich is heaven, my egg burger

Love Island sucks this year, I get too bored to watch, or fall asleep ....why did everyone turn on Vanessa?
Is it because she is the prettiest?

If the most interesting thing is 'will brand name religious girl dump lego head for being a pagan?"
Your show is in big trouble.

Sophie is doing far better tho, seems she made them throw away the auto cue, she is far more natural

My dad has Worcestershire sauce on eggs & sausages, but I thought the sauce on Love Island looked more like red tomato sauce.

They turned on Vanessa because one of the new girls who had seen a bit on the internet said she was there for "the wrong reasons" (like instagram followers or whatever).

Yaaassssss!! GTFO Vanessa. Definitely the most insincere one there!

Matt will be alright. Bloody teared up watching him so upset though!

Good riddance to Vanessa. Maurice was kind of interesting though, and it was pretty mean to take away Cynthia's only connection.
I didn't like the way the girls at the end decided Matt was fake and "disgenuine". The guy looked pretty devastated to me.

Oh please give them a spelling challenge,it would be hilarious

Just watched the 2 get dumped, almost up to date, penultimate....still intruders to watch,
so they are doing a very cheap villa swap kind of

Not very invested in this, I missed the first episode, and the twin entry

So as a casual could not care viewer........
I find the guys all repugnant, get 5 new guys please
The 2 tall guys are especially revolting,meat head with Jess,and the crying wimpy mess that was too wimpy for Vanessa

I liked Vanessa, those bogan twins really stitched her up,and her boyfriend is a big dumb mess,he only wept as he thought he was getting the flick too, soon recovered.

The only guy I find tolerable is the single Gerard, girls pick all the dumb arses they can control

Twins are so very nasty

Oh please give them a spelling challenge,it would be hilarious

Just watched the 2 get dumped, almost up to date, penultimate....still intruders to watch,
so they are doing a very cheap villa swap kind of

Not very invested in this, I missed the first episode, and the twin entry

So as a casual could not care viewer........
I find the guys all repugnant, get 5 new guys please
The 2 tall guys are especially revolting,meat head with Jess,and the crying wimpy mess that was too wimpy for Vanessa

I liked Vanessa, those bogan twins really stitched her up,and her boyfriend is a big dumb mess,he only wept as he thought he was getting the flick too, soon recovered.

The only guy I find tolerable is the single Gerard, girls pick all the dumb arses they can control

Twins are so very nasty

Disagree with you about the twins. I like them. Especially the one that took stand against Vanessa.

Back