Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Kitty Flanagan....please, I know that won't happen, who could happen???
They need someone bubbly and fun and younger...

A younger comedian?
Claire what's her name, Celia from tassie comedy
Hey Keira could be OK at this....they will be mining old RTV people....OMG it is 9 they will probably pick some sicko from MAFS

Whatever they paid Sophie, they didn't really get their money's worth. You wouldn't blame Sophie if she herself didn't want to do this show again, it's a long time to be away from home to speak for three minutes a week, and the novelty of the free holiday (in the one place) probably wore off after about ten days.

May I suggest, Gina Riley as host in character as Kim. That WAS the vibe they were going for anyway, yes? LOL

220px-Gina_Riley_at_Kath_%26_Kimderella_movie_premiere.jpg

On the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning, tayla and grant were both on and apparently the rumour where he had a secret gf is very true. Tayla said she feels awful for the girl and they are rebuilding the trust in the relationship. Grant really is a spineless wonder. Creep! I give this relationship until the contract ends. She deserves better. And I go back on the things I said. I don’t think Cassidy is all that bad. The liar that is grant really made her crazy I think

Take ALL that money and run Tayla, this could never last anyway he is a very stupid boy and Tayla is way out of his league
The dumbness would drive you nuts
Way way way out of his league. She is also driven. She really wants to use her exposure to build a career. She has the look and is educated, she just needs to lose the baggage.

Whatever they paid Sophie, they didn't really get their money's worth. You wouldn't blame Sophie if she herself didn't want to do this show again, it's a long time to be away from home to speak for three minutes a week, and the novelty of the free holiday (in the one place) probably wore off after about ten days.

May I suggest, Gina Riley as host in character as Kim. That WAS the vibe they were going for anyway, yes? LOL

220px-Gina_Riley_at_Kath_%26_Kimderella_movie_premiere.jpg

It's the same with the UK host, she is only there for some of the eliminations and the finale. Although in the UK they have a show called Love Island: After Sun which airs every Sunday and has the eliminated contestants on and a panel discussing the events of that week which is filmed live in London. So their host is very busy flying back and forth between the UK and Spain.

So they should use a local or a Brit, any place closer to the villa......use a contestant, it really isn't significant
Just grab some pretty nobody that can speak better than 'oilend"......must be thousands on starnow,
I think Justin & Millie, could perform this cushy task.

Not surprised about Grant. Feel sorry for Tayla though, she should have followed her instincts that something wasn't right about Grant.

On the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning, tayla and grant were both on and apparently the rumour where he had a secret gf is very true. Tayla said she feels awful for the girl and they are rebuilding the trust in the relationship. Grant really is a spineless wonder. Creep! I give this relationship until the contract ends. She deserves better. And I go back on the things I said. I don’t think Cassidy is all that bad. The liar that is grant really made her crazy I think

i reckon she'll stay with him. like you i think she deserves better than that mumbling meanie. this seems more like a warning to grant than a precursor to a breakup. because from what i've observed, post-reality tv show breakups seems to be a bit more quieter than this.

it'll probably be something more innocuous that'll break tayla and grant up. kind of like a straw that broke the camel's back situation.

So they should use a local or a Brit, any place closer to the villa......use a contestant, it really isn't significant
Just grab some pretty nobody that can speak better than 'oilend"......must be thousands on starnow,
I think Justin & Millie, could perform this cushy task.

Why not use Courtney Act? She is about to start a late night chat show in the UK and has already proven to be popular in the UK having won Celeb BB last year with 50% of the vote.

Why not use Courtney Act? She is about to start a late night chat show in the UK and has already proven to be popular in the UK having won Celeb BB last year with 50% of the vote.

PERFECT

Aww look what we missed out on..............Lisa Curry's Viking like son!!!!!!!!!!

You’ve done The Real Full Monty and were recently on Australian Ninja Warrior. Do you have any plans for more TV appearances?

None that I’m aware of. I did get asked to go on Love Island but it would be pretty hard to find me on a dating show, it’s not really my thing. And TV stuff doesn’t really seem like my thing. Whether or not that will change in the future, I’m not sure.

22368b1ca54a5ec3273234e9f08bbac4

So the cheating, lying, gas lighting Grant we saw at the beginning of Love Island is the true Grant then. Tayla is too good for him. She should dump his ass and not look back.

Reactions: kxk
Channel 9 should have asked Ali host the show. She is much more suited to it.

In other news, Grayla broke up. :(

Last edited:
Back