Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

grant is really lucky to have a woman as sensible as tayla in his life. fingers crossed he doesn't stuff it up.

The good people have dinner....Charlie keeping better company, narrator jokes with my Millie, Amelia is cool Josh is an amoeba
(An amoeba often called amoeboid, is a type of cell or organism which has the ability to alter its shape)

You would think that Charlie is doing that but I saw somewhere that he caught up with Eden after leaving the villa.

I believe Teddy has sense and is keeping away from the E's. From what I see, Erin unfollowed Teddy on Instagram as well. Horrible.

Charlie only follows the mean ones on Instagram. (Other than Natasha who I haven't made a judgement on). No Millie. No Justin. I think that helped me decide that I don't like him at all.

Reactions: kxk
Noted @Affable, piss off Charlie, stop trying to gain fame by association with nice people
Makes sense too, he plays rugby...would be used to the company of some thuggy people

Noted @Affable, piss off Charlie, stop trying to gain fame by association with nice people
Makes sense too, he plays rugby...would be used to the company of some thuggy people

Pretty sure that he only appeared as Josh was there. If Josh wasn't there, Charlie wouldn't be bothered hanging out with them.

Can't excuse it to being because he hasn't met some of them because he follows Shelby.

Did you notice how loud and obnoxious the creepy blonde camp were at the finale?
They outnumbered the brunettes/nice people and they thought their scummy mates had it in the bag.

And Millie and co noticed and were subdued.....and it was so perfect a slap in the blonde/fakes faces

And....stinky Josh, he ran straight past the winners and leapt at Eden, sickening amoeba....he may just be the biggest creep of the lot
Amelia can do a lot better and should run

Yeah BRUNETTES RULE:) Teddy is the best

Charlie was talking about the application process in his Youtube video.

He said they do a whole range of tests. Such as physical and psychologist tests. Unsure how Eden and Erin passed the psychologist test. Psychotic, anger management are words that come to mind.

Charlie made no mention of an intelligence test. It would have been useful for casting.

I've gone off Charlie too. And Josh, not that I ever particularly liked him on the show, not since he aligned with the alphas at least.

Highlights for me were Justin and Teddy, who just seems genuinely nice.
(cue reepbot supporting Eden & Erin instead, because nice is bad).

I've gone off Charlie too. And Josh, not that I ever particularly liked him on the show, not since he aligned with the alphas at least.

Highlights for me were Justin and Teddy, who just seems genuinely nice.
(cue reepbot supporting Eden & Erin instead, because nice is bad).

being nice is bad for me

@kxk : Are you from Melbourne? Teddy is coming tomorrow. Apparently he will be posting Meet and Greets on his Instagram for people to go to.

Dim and the Bully E are planning either a Melbourne or Gold Coast Meet and Greet on Saturday.

@kxk : Are you from Melbourne? Teddy is coming tomorrow. Apparently he will be posting Meet and Greets on his Instagram for people to go to.

Dim and the Bully E are planning either a Melbourne or Gold Coast Meet and Greet on Saturday.

those two would be well suited to the gold coast.

Thanks @Affable ......
Not my kind of thing ......and they always do this kind of thing in burbs I haven't heard of/or don't want to, in the middle of nowhere

And they might arrest me for throwing eggs at the thugs

Holy crap it hard trying to catch up on LIUK, since I have spent all my spare time on anything to do with the Thai rescue....
I am only up to episode 9....going to try to catch up more tonight, I have a other shows to catch up

Amelia hooks up with Justin....looking good, with all the good people
4E3830FF00000578-5952777-image-a-55_1531528656670.jpg

4E3834D400000578-5952777-image-a-47_1531526544303.jpg

4E3833EC00000578-5952777-image-a-51_1531528637185.jpg

Brunettes rule........I hope she dumped Josh & co, she never did like Josh's "friends"
4E38312A00000578-5952777-image-a-57_1531528676459.jpg

4E3830B800000578-5952777-image-a-58_1531528683762.jpg

It has just been announced that Love Island is definitely returning next year but Sophie is likely out as host as ITV and the producers are searching for her replacement.

Back