Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

I actually think Aaron and Jess are the most genuine couple and deserve to win, and that's coming from me not liking Aaron at all at first.
LOL, what would I know? :p
It's all in the editing though.
No doubt they argued all along, but they chose not to show it until the last two episodes.

I think that's reasonable. I'm doubtful the show is strong enough to keep people interested for that much longer. This season has been better than season 2 but not it's not as good as the first.

Completely agree. Its so low quality compared to the UK Version. I am hoping that if Jess somehow manages to convince Aaron to stay tonight that they get voted out by the rest of the couples as they are voting to eliminate a couple tonight.

Completely agree. Its so low quality compared to the UK Version. I am hoping that if Jess somehow manages to convince Aaron to stay tonight that they get voted out by the rest of the couples as they are voting to eliminate a couple tonight.
The most recent UK version was more interesting in the second half. The consequences of Casa were bigger. This Australian season was stronger in the first half.

The most recent UK version was more interesting in the second half. The consequences of Casa were bigger. This Australian season was stronger in the first half.

Sorry but I don't agree. This entire season hasn't been appealing for me. The casting has been very weak.

Aaron is so whipped, we all know he will go back to Jess despite her toxic personality. Can't see them lasting longer than a month on the outside.

Noah and Aaron were so easily manipulated by Courtney and Jess. Even blind Freddy can see that they are only in there for Insta followers and money from post show endorsements. Only Mitch and Tina and Chris and Zoe have a chance of winning IMO.

Reactions: mad
Mitch and Tina winning was a predictable result. The season started out strong but some interesting islanders left too early in my opinion. It was an average season overall. I don't know if it'll be back.

Mitch and Tina winning was a predictable result. The season started out strong but some interesting islanders left too early in my opinion. It was an average season overall. I don't know if it'll be back.
I predict it will be back purely due to its streaming power, all of last weeks + Mondays episode are the top 4 most streamed shows this week.

I don’t know why they couldn’t have at least had a live finale. It was so obvious they filmed 3 different endings and then played the correct one. Pretty much every Australian reality TV show feels so cheap compared to their international counterparts.

Back