Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

Monday will be interesting.

If Lexi chooses Ryan, she will be going home as she will be left single.
If Taku walks in alone, he will be going home as he is left single.

Monday will be interesting.

If Lexi chooses Ryan, she will be going home as she will be left single.
If Taku walks in alone, he will be going home as he is left single.

Have a feeling she will choose Ryan and be dumped. To me Ben is way better looking and has a better personality, it would be a no brainer for me to choose him.

Have a feeling she will choose Ryan and be dumped. To me Ben is way better looking and has a better personality, it would be a no brainer for me to choose him.

I mean he’s decent looking. I still haven’t had a wow moment this season besides Jordan. 😂

I don't think Ben would bring much to the show. He seems like another Chris. I've disliked like Ryan from the start but I think the viewers would be more interested in seeing if he and Lexy can work things out. The suspense with that would probably keep people entertained.

I don't think Ben would bring much to the show. He seems like another Chris. I've disliked like Ryan from the start but I think the viewers would be more interested in seeing if he and Lexy can work things out. The suspense with that would probably keep people entertained.

I don't think so, going by comments on social media nobody likes Ryan. If they were to get back together they would be dumped if there was a public vote (which I can't see happening because its obvious Ryan will bring Tayla back to the villa and Lexy will choose to stay single and be dumped from the island on Monday). Might as well pick Ben and ensure you stay on the show another week.

Love Island has been bumped to 9:40 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays next week too. Not a surprise when the highest rating episode of the week currently only gets 200k.

Back