Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

I’m not sure that I would call it clingy.

I think her being a water sign, she gets invested very fast due to us being the emotional astrological sign of the zodiac. We feel things deeper and have good intuition. Pretty sure it is just emotions.
What about earth signs?

I’m not sure that I would call it clingy.

I think her being a water sign, she gets invested very fast due to us being the emotional astrological sign of the zodiac. We feel things deeper and have good intuition. Pretty sure it is just emotions.
Also,
LOL at her saying she’s the Alpha Female and wouldn’t go for an Alpha Male…. Aaaand she goes for Ryan.

I wouldn’t trust a guy like #RedFlagRyan

Taku is so funny. But I fear no one will go for him.

Ronni is fucking cuuuute. Can he and Aaron make out please? 💋

Is it good?
Are they actually hot?
Are they fun......

Got to catch up tonight

Depends on your views really if it is good.

Are they hot?: Depends on your taste.
Jordan is hot imo. Shame that he seems like a major player.
Chris is hot too. Looking forward to seeing him enter tonight.

Are they fun?: Well, some of them are fun but most of them are dumb.

Even though this show makes me feel shit as they are all good looking, it makes me feel good too as most of them are so dumb. Like Courtney who thinks “Geometry” is Geography.

Reactions: kxk
I can't with how clingy Ari is, she really needs to relax. Its only been 2 days.
Ari described herself as an "alpha" in her intro package but I disagree after seeing how clingy she is appearing. Alpha women have a good read of people and I think she's wasting time on Ryan! I wish she had more of the bad bitch attitude like she had in her intro package. She's great but I don't know if she recognises that. The way Jess handled the Jordan thing was the right way to go about it.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Ronni and Tina together. He seems very enthusiastic. I don't think she's that into it. Won't be surprised if they're not together in a few episodes.

They are all mostly very stupid.
I thought I'd feel guilty watching people much younger than me hooking up on a trashy show, but instead I'm just embarrassed at the failure of the education system.

Ari described herself as an "alpha" in her intro package but I disagree after seeing how clingy she is appearing. Alpha women have a good read of people and I think she's wasting time on Ryan! I wish she had more of the bad bitch attitude like she had in her intro package. She's great but I don't know if she recognises that. The way Jess handled the Jordan thing was the right way to go about it.
Why does being alpha mean you have a good read on people?

Is Ari being edited to look desperate and clingy or is she also getting to know the other guys at the same time? Hard to know if that type of footage is being edited out to set up a storyline.

Back